The Big Goodbye thread

Nude_IHB

As zovall has decided to close down the forums of the IHB, I just wanted to say goodbye to everyone and wish you all well. Hopefully, we'll see each other in another online community soon.

Bye Bye :-/

All good things must come to an end.

Thank you Zovall (and others) for all your hard work in keeping these Forums up and running all these years.

I'm sure it was a lot of work.

So sad :down:

I second... third.. the above. Thank you Zovall for a great site. We all enjoyed it immensely. Also, I think he deserves special props for suggesting the creation of a new community site. Let's be honest. He could have pulled the plug and be done with it and on no notice. But he does care about the connections that were made here and would like to see those continue regardless of what business decisions are made. I think that is generous and more than I would expect of most "webmasters". Thanks, Z.

[quote author="gypsyuma" date=1259658686]I am always the last person to know eveyrthing.......

What? Why? When? Where?

Please fill in the blanks.</blockquote>

<a href="http://www.irvinehousingblog.com/forums/viewannounce/6819_5/">The Big Goodbye</a>

[quote author="awgee" date=1259660573]Love you all.

Yeah, even you No_V.</blockquote>

Come on now, if your friends can't tell you you've gone crazy who can? Wait, don't answer that...

Wow, I've been consume with moving and too busy for IHB and come back to this. I don't know what to say, I'm going to miss everyone. How did 3 years just fly by? It was nice well it lasted and I look forward to a new chapter whatever that may be.

Stop it everyone, just head over to the new forum. And, thanks Zovall, it's been really fun, educational and interesting.

Goodbye, everyone!

<em>Looks up at the guy on her couch already posting on the new forums.</em>

Thank you to a place that has absolutely changed my life. ;-)

I should say thanks to all, not just zovall. Thanks to IR for the great real estate and economic education I received since stumbling upon the blog. Thanks to the friends I have made, Graph, Cayci, no_vas, USC, SoCal, Bk and Grace, Eva, and a few others I have stumbled upon in real life. I hope to still have contact with you guys in the other forum but I guess that it really won't be the same. That's ok, change is usually a good thing in my experience.

the wife got really excited for a minute there.. until I told her about the new site... well this might give an excuse to play with the cat a little more in the evenings... he's been looking a little sluggish, we've been neglecting the cat since the baby came... I'm going to miss anyone who doesn't transition over... Thanks everyone for years of entertainment, Z, IR for putting up and running the site... the mods & everyone who ever participated in my polls... see you on the other side of cyber-space...

This thread makes me a sad panda... so I imagine it's going to make PANDA a sad... what was his other name... QHSurfer?

Thanks to Zov, IR, the mods, the regulars, the ex-regulars and a missing IPO for all the disk space I used up.

[quote author="irvine_home_owner" date=1259671473]This thread makes me a sad panda... so I imagine it's going to make PANDA a sad... what was his other name... QHSurfer?

Thanks to Zov, IR, the mods, the regulars, the ex-regulars and a missing IPO for all the disk space I used up.</blockquote>

Ipo isn't missing at all, you'll find him heading up the IHB FFL.

[quote author="tmare" date=1259671601][quote author="irvine_home_owner" date=1259671473]This thread makes me a sad panda... so I imagine it's going to make PANDA a sad... what was his other name... QHSurfer?

Thanks to Zov, IR, the mods, the regulars, the ex-regulars and a missing IPO for all the disk space I used up.</blockquote>

Ipo isn't missing at all, you'll find him heading up the <strong>IHB FFL</strong>.</blockquote>

What's that?

Back