Author Topic: Newer Irvine listings with crazy WTF asking prices from equity sellers  (Read 1948422 times)

Offline irvinehomeowner

• The Unicorn Hunter
  • Certified Irvine Addict
  • Thanks
  • -Given: 2776
  • -Received: 4104
  • 3CWG
Re: Newer Irvine listings with crazy WTF asking prices from equity sellers
« Reply #3975 on: August 01, 2022, 12:51:30 PM »
I hate paying property tax...and when realtors include the furniture in the listing...well....I'd say gimme a lower price and take your dam furniture away.
why not write a check to the owner for the furniture on day of closing instead of adding it to sale price?

This reminds me of short sale shenanigans.
Once you go 3-car garage... your junk can never go back.
3CWG: 3-Car Wide Garage
FCB: Foreign Cash Buyer
I recommend:
www.irvinerealtorsite.com
member: Soylent Green Is People (loans/refis)

Offline The California Court Company

• What's this?
  • Thanks
  • -Given: 407
  • -Received: 393
« Reply #3976 on: August 01, 2022, 01:02:27 PM »
I am ok with this kind of under the table deals….just like you are supposed to pay for use tax for used cars when you do private party sale; when purchasing new we already pay the sales tax, but every time it exchanges hands we need to pay use tax?

I hate paying property tax...and when realtors include the furniture in the listing...well....I'd say gimme a lower price and take your dam furniture away.
why not write a check to the owner for the furniture on day of closing instead of adding it to sale price?

"Should any Person come into contact with such fruit, soil or groundwater, such Person is advised to wash thoroughly with soap and water and seek immediate medical attention"-Augusta Disclosure, Tustin Legacy

"You'll probably be able to buy a 4BR detached home in Quail Hill for $150,000."-IndieDev

Offline USCTrojanCPA

• Your CPA Realtor
  • Thanks
  • -Given: 2937
  • -Received: 2297
« Reply #3977 on: August 01, 2022, 10:17:24 PM »
I am ok with this kind of under the table deals….just like you are supposed to pay for use tax for used cars when you do private party sale; when purchasing new we already pay the sales tax, but every time it exchanges hands we need to pay use tax?

Yeah, I let the person write in the price on the title when I sell the car to a private party and have had sellers do the same for me but Nevada doesn't charge sales tax on private party car purchases and provided in a sales tax credit on trade-ins.
Martin Mania, CPA
AgencyOne
CA DRE License # 01799007
CA CPA License # 107675
mmania001@yahoo.com
714-747-3884 cell

Often imitated....Never duplicated!
Have license, will travel!

Talk Irvine Links

[Recent Posts]
[FAQ / Rules]

Site Supporters