Soylent Green Is People is THE MAN!

I would like to thank SGIP for all his work assisting my buyers (one of these days we'll get into escrow and I can give you some business SGIP). SGIP is one of the best loan officers I have ever worked with, he is very responsive and knowledgable besides being one of the few good guys in the industry. Not only that, but his rates are very competitive to other direct lenders such as BofA, Chase, and Wells (he works for a direct lender). He even went out of his way to help me out with a time sensitive request. I would highly recommend him to buyers out there looking for a loan (I've recommended him to all my buyers). If you want his contact info you can either PM me or send him a PM. Thanks again SGIP!

I second that. I spoke to SGIP now that I am rate shopping and I have to say he is straight up with his information and quoted me a good rate.

[quote author="jumpcut" date=1256375489]Never met the guy but his quality posts have impressed me.</blockquote>
You'll be that much more impressed if you actually have the please of working with him. He is good people!

[quote author="davenlei" date=1256365210]I second that. I spoke to SGIP now that I am rate shopping and I have to say he is straight up with his information and quoted me a good rate.</blockquote>
Not surprising at all. I'm glad to hear that you've had the same good experience as I have had with SGIP. Gives me faith that there are actually good loan folks out there.

He did it again. With SGIP's help, one of my buyer's was able to get first crack at a property and get into escrow today. My buyers will be referring him to their friends and clients.

SGiP did a great job for me on my loan and I wanted to give him credit for making the transaction very easy and not a painful experience.

I have just purchased my second home and I must say, the loan approval process with SGiP was hands down MUCH easier than when I bought my first house. He always kept me in the loop on what was happening and always took my frantic phone calls when I saw rates drop/rise or I was worried about the closing date.

He gave me all the information about rates, fees and costs up front and there were never any bad surprises from him. In fact there were pleasant surprises! I never felt I had to be on my guard about the loan details.

His rates are very competitive and I am very happy I went with him. My wife and I have already referred his services to some of our friends who are in the 'looking for a house' process.

The transaction with him was as smooth as butter. Thank you SGiP!

BTW,

USCTrojanCPA is a man of his word and kept all his promises.

USC and SGiP both really cared about my happiness and sanity in this process and not just the final payout.

My thanks go to Davenlei for trusting their future to an untried resource. Their patience with the process kept thing moving forward at a cheerful and brisk pace. Not many people facing a huge lifestyle change can at the same time exhibit the grace and humor that D+L did. Also for USCTrojanman29 for his positive perspective on how this business should be done. Quite a few talk the talk. Even fewer walk the walk. USCT29 set a high standard that most in this business simply give lip service to.

I look to the IHB an outlet for everyones frustrations with the real estate environment we seem to swim through daily here in the OC. IHB is one of those very few places that can offer transparancy, education, and genuine support to people in the midst of making one of the most important decisions one has to make nowaday. It's thankfully a kool-aid free zone and will likely remain so for the betterment of both consumers and professionals alike. A well informed homeowner is the usual byproduct of these forums. The wide range of insight offered by both bulls and bears have enriched participants and lurkers alike. I'm thankful for the opportunity to help IHB continue doing the work it does through the scribbles, ravings and rants I usually post.

Cheers to all,

Soylent Green Is People

I heard from a mortgage broker relative that if a client defaults on a loan, the broker also takes a hit. Is this true?...It's like the banks tie the broker in with their clients, so the more defaults the broker brings in, the worse their reputation becomes with the banks.

[quote author="davenlei" date=1259051034]SGiP did a great job for me on my loan and I wanted to give him credit for making the transaction very easy and not a painful experience.

I have just purchased my second home and I must say, the loan approval process with SGiP was hands down MUCH easier than when I bought my first house. He always kept me in the loop on what was happening and always took my frantic phone calls when I saw rates drop/rise or I was worried about the closing date.

He gave me all the information about rates, fees and costs up front and there were never any bad surprises from him. In fact there were pleasant surprises! I never felt I had to be on my guard about the loan details.

His rates are very competitive and I am very happy I went with him. My wife and I have already referred his services to some of our friends who are in the 'looking for a house' process.

The transaction with him was as smooth as butter. Thank you SGiP!

BTW,

USCTrojanCPA is a man of his word and kept all his promises.

USC and SGiP both really cared about my happiness and sanity in this process and not just the final payout.</blockquote>
It was my pleasure helping you guys find that dream home at the right price, your new home is gorgeous. I'm looking forward to seeing how it looks once you guys are unpacked and it's all furnished. SGIP came through like a champ funding the loan in less than 4 weeks!

Back