Top 10 High Schools in OC.

For me, the impressive one on that list is La Quinta HS. It draws from some neighborhoods that aren't exactly prime and puts up some great numbers.

[quote author="Oxtail" date=1252642029]For me, the impressive one on that list is La Quinta HS. It draws from some neighborhoods that aren't exactly prime and puts up some great numbers.</blockquote>

Middle College and OCHSA are both in North Santa Ana not exactly prime locations either.

Yeah, but those other schools get to be selective about who they enroll. La Quinta, as far as I know, just takes anyone who lives in school boundaries.

I agree with you La Quinta is truely a champion considering the students came from disadvantaged surroundings.

Yes, both OCHSA and Middle school both weed out the weaks at the school door. In Irvine the weeding starts at home prices.

more surprising is irvine #5 and woodbridge #10. surely that must be a mistake. i could have sworn that irvine and woodbridge were remedial schools.

sincerely,

Uni High Parent

Irvine north of the 405 is the dark side. Who wants to send their kids there? Icicle gun, heat gun, samurai sword, castrater, slave owner, brothel, Lucy harasser, suspicious van driver, suicidal bank robber, beer thieves and Hobos all occurred on the north side.

sincerely,

Uni High Uncle.

Back