A Pilates class in Irvine

GraceOMalley_IHB

Zovall gave me the link to some activities you can participate in Irvine. I signed up for a photography class and a pilates class. Today was my first class and I can tell already that Im really going to enjoy it.

I stood up at the end my neck and back sort of cracked and I can tell I will be sore tomorrow. But I feel great. I lived in Irvine for 5 years and never took any of these classes. If you can find something that interests you I suggest you give it a try! They seem really worth it! But I might need a nap. :red:

<a href="https://quickreg.ci.irvine.ca.us/MyAccount/MyAccountUserLogin.asp?SCheck=1060028006&SDT=40041.6900245718&Referrer=http://quickreg.ci.irvine.ca.us/MyBasket/MyBasket.asp?Type=1&AddCourse=2194~77344~0~0~0~0~0">Irvine Community Activity Classes</a>

[quote author="SoCal78" date=1252561602]I'm still rooting for you try the Chinese Ballroom Dancing. :)</blockquote>

Whats the difference between regular ballroom dancing and Chinese ballroom dancing? Because I cant pass for Chinese..

[quote author="GraceOMalley" date=1252561727][quote author="SoCal78" date=1252561602]I'm still rooting for you try the Chinese Ballroom Dancing. :)</blockquote>

Whats the difference between regular ballroom dancing and Chinese ballroom dancing? Because I cant pass for Chinese..</blockquote>

I think the lessons were the same in each... I just thought you and Bk might like it for the social interaction with others who share some of his culture (the instructor is from Taiwan.) It sounds like fun. I'm glad you found two classes to sign up for! It's a good way to meet friends. I've signed up for some too and met new people that way.

<em>Art of Paying for College

Discover the secrets of using other people's resources to contain college costs through scholarships, grants, gifts, tuition discounts, tax strategies to find the 'Magic $100,000' needed for college. Designed for families of the college bound student. Also appropriate for young families, people who have refinanced, and parents currently paying off 30 year college loans. Inst: Sweeney.</em>

I'm so curious as to how to find the magic $100,000 I just might sign up. Sounds like some scam you would find at some "free" financial conference not a community college.

<em>Business Chinese

Great new class for people wanting to learn Chinese for application in the business world. Topics include Chinese business-related vocabularies, etiquette, culture and expressions. </em>

Do you think this one will teach the art of buying a Irvine home with all cash. :)

[quote author="Mcdonna1980" date=1252572248]<em>Art of Paying for College

Discover the secrets of using other people's resources to contain college costs through scholarships, grants, gifts, tuition discounts, tax strategies to find the 'Magic $100,000' needed for college. Designed for families of the college bound student. Also appropriate for young families, people who have refinanced, and parents currently paying off 30 year college loans. Inst: Sweeney.</em>

I'm so curious as to how to find the magic $100,000 I just might sign up. Sounds like some scam you would find at some "free" financial conference not a community college.

<em>Business Chinese

Great new class for people wanting to learn Chinese for application in the business world. Topics include Chinese business-related vocabularies, etiquette, culture and expressions. </em>

Do you think this one will teach the art of buying a Irvine home with all cash. :)</blockquote>

Only if you hold citizenship in another country.

Grace, I saw they have a community photography class at the OC school of Arts in Santa Ana. Thought you might be interested since it is so close to you.

[quote author="Mcdonna1980" date=1252574310]Grace, I saw they have a community photography class at the OC school of Arts in Santa Ana. Thought you might be interested since it is so close to you.</blockquote>

Awesome I didnt even know that they offered classes... do you have a link? Thanks again!

[quote author="GraceOMalley" date=1252576399][quote author="Mcdonna1980" date=1252574310]Grace, I saw they have a community photography class at the OC school of Arts in Santa Ana. Thought you might be interested since it is so close to you.</blockquote>

Awesome I didnt even know that they offered classes... do you have a link? Thanks again!</blockquote>

Here is the <a href="http://www.ocsarts.net/Page.aspx?pid=196">link</a>. They have a class for teens and adults. Maybe you and your step-daughter could do one together. I'd like to take the photography class with my daughter but she's not old enough. Well she thinks she is twenty something so maybe that will count.

Back