What city would you live in other than Irvine?

What city would you live in other than Irvine?

• Tustin Ranch

Votes: 23 54.8%
  • North Tustin

Votes: 9 21.4%
  • Santa Ana

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Costa Mesa

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Fountain Valley

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Aliso Viejo

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • Mission Viejo

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • Lake Forest

• Foothill Ranch

• Rancho Santa Margarita

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Coto De Caza (for awgee)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Laguna Niguel

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • Other (please indicate)

Votes: 12 28.6%

• Total voters

irvinehomeowner

We've been thinking about this for quite a while due to how high home prices in Irvine are. Even neighboring cities like Tustin Ranch and Aliso Viejo are still up there.

So if you were to choose another city to live in, which one would it be? You can choose up to 3.

I tried to pick all the neighboring cities and may have gone a bit too far south but please post any city I missed.

EDIT: Sorry... I forgot Newport Beach, Laguna Hills and Laguna Beach.

IrvinePilot said:
You forgot Laguna Woods.

North Tustin is not a city, it is a euphamism for Santa Ana.
Joke time: You don't choose to live in Laguna Woods... your kids choose it for you.

Foothill Ranch is really Lake Forest but I separated them. The same people who call it North Tustin are the same people who claim Irvinites are scared of Santa Ana.

I picked Other.  Tustin Ranch came close however, it's priced almost like Irvine.  I am staying in Irvine.

Patrick Star said:
jumpcut said:
Panda said:

I'm with you, Panda!

Any excuse to re-post Patrick's cheerleader link...

Did I mention my Firm has a suite at Staples?  Panda, Jumpcut, and Pat field trip!

20100717_smtownlive_1-1279343644038.jpg

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6of0n6uNy0[/youtube]

http://www.allkpop.com/2010/07/seating-and-ticketing-plans-for-smtown-live-10-in-los-angeles-revealed

Don't forget about me!!!  :)

Patrick Star said:
fe9000 said:
Don't forget about me!!!  :)

Ok, FE....but if you are to join our secret kpop clubhouse, we need you to answer a few questions --- to ensure you are qualified for the club:

1) What name is Girls Generation better known as in Korea?
2) What is the name of the 'large' member of Super Junior?
3) Which member of f(x) is Chinese-American from Los Angeles?  And for extra credit, which San Fernando Valley High School did she attend?

If you can answer those, you are in.  Next meeting of the kpop club is in Pat Star's 5,000 sq ft backyard this weekend.  Don't forget to bring the soju.

OK OK OK, I failed.  I have hear of Super Junior and that super popular Korean girl group!  :)

All I know about K-POP is BOA (not Bank of America), Rain (my wife bought the tickets to his LA concert but got canceled), and a few songs....  me singing (Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry, Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry) or ( Nobody and Nobody but you.....Nobody and Nobody but you.....)

Are you guys only obsessed with Korean pop singer/dancers or all asian women? Because there are some Vietnamese "coffee" houses you should be checking out.

irvinehomeowner said:
Are you guys only obsessed with Korean pop singer/dancers or all asian women? Because there are some Vietnamese "coffee" houses you should be checking out.
Those are only good for some eye candy moments with overpriced coffee and tea.  Been there, done that. 

IrvinePilot said:
If they like all asian women, I know some Thai "lady boys" that I just know they'd love.
Pilot + "lady boys"?

TMI.

Maybe it's my old school hip hop R&B upbringing... but I just can't get into this [X]-pop stuff. Which is interesting because I found boy/girl band music entertaining (channeling my inner graphrix).

Wow... what a strange turn this thread took.

But back on subject... Santa Ana... haha, why was that included? ;)

Blueberry East 2.0 said:
My vote for North Tustin is actually for Tustin Legacy. It's not really North Tustin, but close enough.

Tustin Legacy is South Tustin.

test said:
What's wrong with Santa Ana?  They already have the tallest residential building in OC and now they are building the tallest building in OC.

I was half-joking, mostly.  Most Irvineites (and those interested in living in a city like Irvine) don't exactly have a great impression Santa Ana (myself included).

So is Tustin Ranch like North Irvine? It's leading the poll.

Man... what is it with "TR"... Turtle Rock, Turtle Ridge, Tustin Ranch, Total Request Live... Talega messed up... they should have put Run or Road or Rest at the end of their name.

Back