Esplanade at Woodbury, by Taylor Morrison Homes

ajw522

Info is up.

http://www.villagesofirvine.com/Villages-And-Residences/Woodbury-Overview.aspx?type=neighborhood&Id=62

I don't think I could do an "all living space on second floor" home.  Just imagine how many times you'd have to go up and down the stairs from the garage to take in all of your bulk groceries from Costco...

a2c5bc34-f449-4c0b-8cce-747098e63403.jpg

jumpcut said:
test said:

Waste Management won't be able to turn around in those dead-end motorcourts so everyone will have to wheel their trash cans to the street.  Nature and Mission Bell should look great on trash day... ::)

Why can't the trucks come into the motorcourt and then back out?

Thanks for the info and the site map. The location is great but I really don't like the floor plans. The designs are really strange...

Santa Barbara's floor plans are much better, in my humble opinion, especially Plan 3/3X with a nice loft upstairs and each bedroom has a bath. That's the best floor plan I've seen for townhouse priced at mid-500K or below.

Each unit looks a little overcrowded.  People are going to be looking at walls or motorcourts with a few of these units. 

jumpcut said:
ajw522 said:
Why can't the trucks come into the motorcourt and then back out?

I've seen a similarly designed community in Woodbury where all the trash cans are brought to the front of the motorcourt/alley entrance on trash day.  I don't know the name of it but it has some single car garages so maybe it is narrower than Esplanade.  It also seems like it would be pretty difficult for WM to maneuver for the end unit in Esplanade, i.e. unit #130, even with backing in/out.

However, I've noticed that in the Stonetree alleys and the Treo alleys, all of the trash cans go next to their garages in the alley and Waste Management comes in a collects trash.  I don't see why they can't do that for Montecito or Esplanade?

Back