I found cool car wash!!

VeigarSentel

I recently visited Checkered Flag Lux Express Car Wash, and I wanted to share my excitement! This tunnel car wash in Irvine is simply fantastic! I liked how quickly it operates, and the results are outstanding. The ride through the tunnel was a pleasure, and all the cleaning agents are applied evenly and flawlessly remove the dirt. I want to particularly mention the care provided by the staff; they wash the car very carefully and pay attention to every detail. I haven't seen such quality service in a long time! It's also convenient that you can choose additional services, like interior wiping and body restoration. The prices are quite reasonable, especially considering the results. I will definitely make this my regular car maintenance station!

I used to go there on on occasion and it used to be a good and fast car wash. Then they got rid of all the workers and made you have to dry/vacuum the car yourself. No thanks!

I actually just went through the Fast Lane wash at Checkered Flag today. I quite liked it because it's really close to my company, so it's convenient. I don't need the dry/vacuum services, so it was good enough for me.

Also next door to one of the richest hedge funds in the country.

Cool. Never heard of this company until you posted. Looks like 2 Whitherspoon is the HQ.

TGS is a secretive quant fund except for large recent land purchases for data centers. They control more than 60 acres in Irvine--$240M / 42 acre Great Park site closed in December.

Last edited:
So they don't do full service anymore? Saw some complaints that they were charging $20 for self service vacuum but I drove by last week and it had a sign for $8 car wash (like those gas station ones).

Those Fast 5 Xpress car washes are popular (the Danny's Car Wash in Marketplace changed to that and the one off Main).

Is the only full service one left the Car Spa near 99 Ranch and 7-11?

So they don't do full service anymore? Saw some complaints that they were charging $20 for self service vacuum but I drove by last week and it had a sign for $8 car wash (like those gas station ones).

Those Fast 5 Xpress car washes are popular (the Danny's Car Wash in Marketplace changed to that and the one off Main).

Is the only full service one left the Car Spa near 99 Ranch and 7-11?
No full service anymore.

Back