Recent content by CalGal_IHB

  1. C

    The Big Goodbye thread

    Bye Bye :-/ All good things must come to an end. Thank you Zovall (and others) for all your hard work in keeping these Forums up and running all these years. I'm sure it was a lot of work. So sad :down:
  2. C

    Having Twins

    Congrats Panda! A Double blessing. Keep us posted and I hope your wife has a trouble free pregnancy and delivery.
  3. C

    Real Housewives of OC update

    Flipping Out is hilarious. The first season was the best. I've adopted a lot of his decorating style as well since I've watched the show.
  4. C

    Real Housewives of OC update

    I do like the way she decorates.
  5. C

    I am, once again gainfully employed read on please.

    Congrats! It's nice to enjoy your job and respect your boss. There aren't too many people that can say that.
  6. C

    Real Housewives of OC update

    I think Gretchen is still the prettiest.
  7. C

    Real Housewives of OC update

    Ex-Fiance of "Real Housewives of Atlanta" Killed this weekend. Ashley Jewell, the former fiance of Real Housewives of Atlanta star was killed in a fight outside of an Atlanta strip club last night. It all started with a fight. The police are still investigating a motive, but have contacted a...
  8. C

    Confession: I was in junior high school with Kurt Cobain..

    One time during my high school years my mother and I were in the grocery store. As we were walking out we noticed this guy with long hair and shabby clothes. He actually looked homeless. I noticed my mother and her immediate reaction was to grab her pocketbook and hold it a bit closer to her...
  9. C

    Jack Lalanne Power juicer

    I just put it in the dishwasher. The part that gets dirty twists off from the motor. It comes out sparkling clean. :lol:
  10. C

    Jack Lalanne Power juicer

    We've had one for years, and LOVE it! We use it all the time. We love to make special juices for company when they come to visit - everyone loves it. My nephews always ask for fresh juice whenever they visit us. It's a keeper!
  11. C

    RIP Ted Kennedy

    .
  12. C

    RIP Ted Kennedy

    .
  13. C

    RIP Ted Kennedy

    .
  14. C

    RIP Ted Kennedy

    If this was directed at me - I did hold back.
  15. C

    RIP Ted Kennedy

    .
Back
Top