Great Park: Taylor Morrison - Springhouse

Arman

Here are pics of the Taylor Morrison homes, called Springhouse at Pavilion Park. In order of plan 1, 2 and 3, I think. These lots for the models are huge with a huge amount of space in between the homes. I think these lots are deceptively large for the community at large. They're located right across from the park.

IMG_7729_zps9396c7cf.jpg

IMG_7728_zps34c29a51.jpg

IMG_7727_zps16c6b8b1.jpg

The distance between the model homes are drool worthy. Too bad these are not representative of the whole subdivision.

Not a fan of the first home. What's up with all that space? These homes must be in the 1.2 million? I see some finer touches to the driveway that you wouldn't get for a home under 1 mm. Sad how the state of the world is in Irvine. Where a whopping 1 mm doesn't go very far these days.

I saw on Irvine Housing Blog the review for Pavilion Park Taylor Morrison Springhouse and for Lennar Roundtree.  Have any of you seen these models and which ones are better?

I went to both but I wanted to see if anyone had an opinion on either one.  I thought that Springhouse was a better home in general but I spoke with the representative at the office and she said it was pretty backed up.  Only Phase 1 was sold during a pre-release 2 weeks before the grand opening and Phase 2, were sold Friday and Saturday morning of the Grand Opening.

Lennar Roundtree told me I had to purchase Site Unseen for any of their plans, the day before opening but really didnt want to plunk down a deposit before seeing the other homes.  They called me for Phase 2 and Plan 2 in Roundtree was the hot seller since they said they had the most interest in that one.

Both are similar in sq footage and in price but Taylor Morrision seemed like a better home but I really didn't care for the FarmHouse or American Heritage styled home because of the vinyl looking siding compared to Spanish stucco of the Irvine Company homes.

Anyone know what the current pricing is and what phase they are on?

I read somewhere here on another thread that springhosue is on phase 5 or 7. Doesn't sound right?

TayMo advertising in OCReg this is the fastest selling community at PP. Anyone know how much is left or recent prices? I thought they'd gotten out of the gate a bit slow but maybe things have changed

notTHEoc said:
TayMo advertising in OCReg this is the fastest selling community at PP. Anyone know how much is left or recent prices? I thought they'd gotten out of the gate a bit slow but maybe things have changed
Most all of PP is selling well.  I think Shea with Sagewood is outselling TayMo.  Big reasons for the sales activity is due to lower pricing than Stonegate and larger lot sizes.

The PP homes are all selling pretty well and fast.  Rountree sells out of all phases within a week.. I believe the same with TayMo. 

bones said:
notTHEoc said:
USCTrojanCPA said:
notTHEoc said:
Most all of PP is selling well.  I think Shea with Sagewood is outselling TayMo.  Big reasons for the sales activity is due to lower pricing than Stonegate and larger lot sizes.
Agree. To clarify, claim was spring house is fastest selling at PP. Plan 2 was my favorite there.

I think both are selling really well.  Seems like Springhouse is more popular than Roundtree.  Plus Springhouse is in that nice pricing sweet spot.  Sagewood starts to add up and it already starts in the $1Ms.

Really loved the springhouse plans!! Not that much of a fan of the roundtree for some reason besides the plan 2  :p

Back