Phase 1 Pricing
Plan 1: $1,079,525
Plan 2: $1,181,700
Plan 3: $1,175,870 - $1,220,450

Phase 3 Pricing
Plan 1: $1,171,627
Plan 2: $1,232,780
Plan 3: $1,236,990

Test are the cfd/ad taxes you listed for plan 1 or all plans?  Normally those are based on square footage. I'm guessing those are the plan 1 taxes and the other two plans have higher cfd/ad taxes?

They didn't specify a range.  A lot of places now have the same amount for all plans regardless of sqft.

bones said:
irvinehomeowner said:
Why are these not selling well? Pavilion Park?

The HOA and MRs are cheaper here.

Personally I think it's location.  Not even sure ppl know its there!

It may be location, but I don't think it's because people don't know it's there. If someone doesn't know about a development in the area they're looking to buy, then they're not really doing their homework. Just sayin'.

irvinehomeowner said:

Possibly because the location is close to the landfill. Also, the price is not nice. You can get a better deal at GP.

I think the whole PS is a bust - don't buy....

bones said:
irvinehomeowner said:

Personally I think it's location.  Not even sure ppl know its there!

I went to look at the models, couldn't even find them.  Gave up and left.  They need to add signs.  PP has signs all over the place, you can see from the freeway.

Other than the $5k credit do they do a broker co-op? That might be part of it too.

It actually surprises me these aren't selling well as location-wise they seem to be good since they are up higher on the hill... above Lambert Ranch even.

Seems like the same elevation as Orchard Hills... and farther from the "superfund" site than Pavilion Park.

bones said:
But the way they build/release the homes annoys me.  In most of these first three phases, you weren't able to choose several options.  In the 5 available homes they have, all comes with brown cabinets.  Is this an absolute deal breaker?  I guess no, but all my furniture/decor goes with white cabinets so if I'm buying new construction, I would like to have a choice.
It's funny how brown/espresso cabinets used to be the upgrade and white was standard... then builders move to brown/espresso as standard and now white is an upgrade.

A couple of model homes I've been to by IP were doing that (I think Maricopa?). I thought the same thing about thermofoil being an upgrade... but that's what the salesperson said.

You are correct that Lennar homes actually give you a choice, but not all in PP do.

And yes... that's what I meant, since brown was the "style" the last 5-10 years, that's what the builders went to as standard.

I think that location is a factor (it really is tucked in back there). I don't find the floorplans offensive, but rather average. What I'd be upset about is not being able to customize anything in a $1,000,000+ home.

Floorplans seem narrow to me... and that Plan 3 with a galley kitchen is just strange.

But at least they all have an upstairs living space, unlike other $1m homes. I do think homes in that price range should also have a 3rd car garage/flex space (of course I do).

Back