San Mateo3 at stonegate

vikas420

Did Anyone hear if  SAn Mateo III's are panned to built in the bigger lots like the SAn Mateo II's( San Marco lots originally) OR the smaller SAn Mateo I lots.

The size difference between the 2 lots seems to be significant.

Checked San Mateo II last weekend. They only have one more phase left. And the price increase around $5000 from last phase. They all sold out. Plan 1 is now over $602,700. And they said San Mateo III will be released very soon after San mateo II is done.

irvine123searching said:
Checked San Mateo II last weekend. They only have one more phase left. And the price increase around $5000 from last phase. They all sold out. Plan 1 is now over $602,700. And they said San Mateo III will be released very soon after San mateo II is done.
I heard that they will begin selling San Mateo III sometime in March/April. 

Just found out that the current prices for Plan 3 of San Mateo are 683,300 and 695,00. These do have bigger lots but I am interested how much San Mateo 3 plan 3 will go for when they are released.

JasonTheArtist said:
Just found out that the current prices for Plan 3 of San Mateo are 683,300 and 695,00. These do have bigger lots but I am interested how much San Mateo 3 plan 3 will go for when they are released.
Sounds like Plan 3 will be priced above $700k based on the prices that you posted for plan 1 and 2.

Are You Sure? This is Crazy. They started at 590000, last year. If it is true , i am removing my name from San Mateo List. I believe IP is making a mistake here.

JasonTheArtist said:

Isn't this what San Marcos 3X/3 was going for?

USCTrojanCPA said:
JasonTheArtist said:
Sounds like Plan 3 will be priced above $700k based on the prices that you posted for plan 1 and 2.

Those two house are not standard.
The plan 3 which priced at 695,000 looks like a real single family which has drive way in front of the house.
The plan 3 which priced at 683,300 has a really huge lot (looks like almost double size of the original lot).
From the standard size plan 2's price, there is a $5000 increase from last phase.

Can someone tell me why San Mateo Phase 3, Plan 2 is cheaper than Plan 1 when it's a bigger home and in Phase 2, it was more expensive.
Plan 1 is listed as mid-600s and Plan 2 is listed as low-600s.

Thanks!

none said:
Can someone tell me why San Mateo Phase 3, Plan 2 is cheaper than Plan 1 when it's a bigger home and in Phase 2, it was more expensive.
Plan 1 is listed as mid-600s and Plan 2 is listed as low-600s.

Thanks!

I think the price there is based on the current lots(phase 19) on the price list. I am not sure what's the phase 3 and phase 2 you talked about. Current release is phase 19. The reason why plan 1 is more expensive than plan 2 is that the plan 1 in the price sheet is a plan 1 that has a really huge lot and there is no one behind that lot. So a lot of premium has been added to that lot. While the plan 2 shows on the price list is a standard size lot which starts from around $619k.

Thanks.  I meant San Mateo 3rd location as in Jeffery Park location as opposed to the 2nd location by Sand Canyon--did not mean phases.  Thanks for the correction

Back