Mericort - Northwood

irvinerealtor

This home is now vacant, cleaned, and ready for occupancy. Open house is scheduled for tomorrow (Saturday 12/8/12) from 1-4pm if you're interested in stopping by. I will be there to answer your questions about the impact of fiscal cliff on the local housing market, TI member stalkings, proper # of nuts to consume in one sitting, and several other hot topics.

34 Night Bloom, Irvine, CA 92602 (virtual tour and all info is located here)

If you know someone looking for something like this, thank you for helping to spread the word.

Thank you,
-IrvineRealtor

I have another new listing in this neighborhood that has just hit the market in the wee hours of this morning. Owners have finished putting the final touches on it over the last few weeks.

6 Night Bloom, Irvine, CA 92602

Website here: www.6Nightbloom.com or virtual tour here: http://www.previewfirst.com/vt/42090

If you have an interest, or know someone that might, thank you for sharing the info...
I'll be hosting an open house this morning from 11am-1pm, and another on Saturday from 1-4pm.

42090-09_web.jpg

Thank you,
-IrvineRealtor

+1 for the wood flooring, backyard and low HOA!
I believe this is also IrvineHomeShopper approved in terms of design and construction.

All TUSD schools for this condo are good.
1. Hicks Canyon Elementary
2. Orchard Hills Middle
3. Beckman High (OK, this not so much)

All schools are gated, 50% of the moms show up to volunteer.. everyday.

Cubic Zirconia said:
All TUSD schools for this condo are good.
1. Hicks Canyon Elementary
2. Orchard Hills Middle
3. Beckman High (OK, this not so much)

All schools are gated, 50% of the moms show up to volunteer.. everyday.

I always thought Beckman was good lol...

Beckman gets a bad rap because some of its demographic isn't "Irvine stock".

I think it was PatStar who pointed out that if you look at the API scores demographically, it's on par with IUSD high schools.

Where's Graphrix with his "It's the parents not the school!" meme?

irvinehomeowner said:
Beckman gets a bad rap because some of its demographic isn't "Irvine stock".

You certainly wouldn't know it driving through the high school parking lot which looks like a Fletcher Jones showroom.  ::)

SoCal said:
You certainly wouldn't know it driving through the high school parking lot which looks like a Fletcher Jones showroom.  ::)
Follow the buses... they won't take you to Fletcher Jones.  :-X

The property closed today for $608K to a cash buyer.
In the short time it was on the market, this home generated 14 bona fide offers, with several others expressing interest if there was an opportunity to move into backup position. It is a decidedly sellers market currently.

I am currently working with another owner who owns an identical floorplan in West Irvine (Wisteria tract) that will be selling soon, as well.
If you know someone with interest, please let me know.

Thank you for your help!
-IrvineRealtor

IrvineRealtor said:
The property closed today for $608K to a cash buyer.
In the short time it was on the market, this home generated 14 bona fide offers, with several others expressing interest if there was an opportunity to move into backup position. It is a decidedly sellers market currently.

I am currently working with another owner who owns an identical floorplan in West Irvine (Wisteria tract) that will be selling soon, as well.
If you know someone with interest, please let me know.

Thank you for your help!
-IrvineRealtor

Congratulations!

Reviving an older thread to post a new listing... If you know of anyone looking for a 4-bedroom detached home in Irvine, this is the lowest current offering (and in excellent condition).

According to my sources, this tract and location are TalkIrvine Approved?.

24 League, Irvine, CA 92602
$715K

24League.jpg

Thank you,
-IR2

Good morning all,

I am representing another property in this tract that is coming available to lease in mid-May. It is a Plan 3 (identical floorplan to previous sale at 6 Night Bloom) with 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, 1635sqft, a downstairs office, and nice yard space.
Photos and tour will be coming up at the end of next week, but wanted to give TI members an early heads-up.

Address is 36 Night Bloom, Irvine, CA 92602 (virtual tour and all info coming shortly)

If you know someone looking for something like this, thank you for helping to spread the word.

Thank you and Happy Easter!
-IrvineRealtor

Back