KS' Landscaping: Impressions? Experience With? Are they competent and reliable?

Never heard of KS Landscaping.  Several of my neighbors use Aloha Landscaping and were pleased with the results.  Run by Mahe Liava'a and Sam Liava'a; they're good people.  Best of luck!

I've heard of KC that does landscaping.  His company name might be Rainbow landscaping or something.  They're actually good and well priced.

The name of the company is KS' Landscaping Co. That is not the name of the person.

If anyone has any knowledge of their services and capabilities, any information you could provide would be appreciated.

Since no one has responded directly to my original post, I'll assume that either (a) people have had no experience with this landscaping company; or (b) their experiences are so negative that no one wants to comment.

images

Done

I'm in the landscape construction industry and can help you find the right person / company for your needs.  Private message me if you need some help.  Thanks!

We are using KS at our home in Las Ventanas.  We have not started work yet, but they have been great through the design process.  They are currently working on their 2nd home here in LV, and we've seen there work over in Woodbury, which was excellent.

Also found their price to be very reasonable, though no one is "cheap" based on our search.  The Irvine premium strikes again.

how much do these services run?  and what does it involve?  some of the houses we have seen have very nice front and back yards but could use some more flowers and trees.  for something like that, does it make sense to have an architect? 

Do not hire this company.

According to a neighbor who engaged them, a project that should have taken  - at most - five days, ended up taking close to nine weeks. This landscaper provided excuse after excuse as to why they couldn't finish the job within the original time frame estimate. The landscaper kept leaving the job to go and work on other projects, leaving my neighbor's job unfinished for weeks.

Even though the job was simple and my neighbors knew exactly what they wanted and were clear about this, the landscaper repeatedly tried to push our neighbor into the landscaper's plant and design choices. The landscaper isn't as knowledgeable as they claim and had to redo one section of my neighbor's project three times as they failed to complete it properly on the first two attempts.

Even worse, my neighbor discovered that the landscaper's contractor's license expired during the time they were to complete the job and my neighbor had to bar them from entering the yard and doing more work until this situation was cleared up and the license was reinstated.

Finally, the landscaper damaged plants, grass and the sprinkler system while completing work and refused to replace and/or fix these items.

All in all, my neighbor told me it was pretty much a headache dealing with these people and the final work product was mediocre at best.

There are far too many reputable and conscientious landscapers out there to deal with a company that performs work in this manner.

We have seen them work on many of my neighbors homes and they work very slow. Many of their designs are repetitive and lack originality.

I've had great experience with KS' Landscaping. The did a wonderful job on my backyard and I'm extremely pleased with the outcome. Andru Kang was courteous and always kept me informed on what's going to happen next. He would go the extra mile just to make sure that the job was done right. Unlike what the previous post says, he never forced me to go with his design. He simply presented his idea and let me make the final decision. I highly recommend their service and will definitely use them again in the future.

Jeff

Anyone can provide me with KS' Landscaping's contact information? I would like to get a quote from them and see what they have to offer...

Back