[IHB] A Review of San Carlos Court at Portola Springs

for most  TI members, San Carlos Court is the ghetto project because most are interested in true SFRs in Irvine.
Any way, some early units have the same valley/coastal/Catalina view as Landfill Ranch view lots, but at 1/3 the price and with less negatives.

I like the entry level floor plans. The worst one is the tri-level ones that you have 1 BR on each floor. I don't see any family buying that.

Dysfunctional families love that. You will be surprised to see there are many.

The Motor Court Company said:
for most  TI members, San Carlos Court is the ghetto project because most are interested in true SFRs in Irvine.
Any way, some early units have the same valley/coastal/Catalina view as Landfill Ranch view lots, but at 1/3 the price and with less negatives.

I like the entry level floor plans. The worst one is the tri-level ones that you have 1 BR on each floor. I don't see any family buying that.

The Motor Court Company said:

What's interesting is that the tri-level plan (1BR/1BTH on each floor) was one of the most popular models when it was released in Woodbury (Lombard Court).  From what I saw, it was mostly young singles and newly married couples purchasing this model.  The 2 bdrm, tri-level was the worst selling for obvious reasons.

Back