[IHB] A Review of the Las Colinas Tract at Portola Springs

That?s a very nice review.
My wife and I toured these models last year.
We both liked the Plan 3 but didn?t care for the formal dinning room.
The landscaping is very nice.
We wanted to create something very similar with a covered patio and built in BBQ for outdoor dining to entertain guests.

I like the Plan 1x (not the Plan 1 they have modeled) and the Plan 4 (is that the one with the casita?).

I just wish that homes with a casita had an additional interior entrance so that if you don't use it for a casita... it can be used as an additional living space (and it would be convenient for whoever is staying there to have interior access to the main home).

Maybe I got that wrong, the last model was the one we liked.
I guess it?s Plan 4
From the review and pictures it says Plan 3
If I remember correctly one of the models was not open.
Was it Plan One that had a pool?

They stopped making Plan 2... so there are only 3 plans in Los Colinas, Plan 1x, Plan 3 and Plan 4.

These homes really took a hit in pricing... when they first came out... they were like $1.2-3m... I think they start just under $1m now (which is still too high)... some have resold for for less than $900k.

So buying is Irvine has it's risk because prices do not always go up. I got to think those affluent in laws and money laundering FCBs eventually will diminish. Then unicorn land will have to sync with realistic income and what a typical family could really afford without resorting to the weekend feast at the local Costcos.

irvinehomeowner said:
They stopped making Plan 2... so there are only 3 plans in Los Colinas, Plan 1x, Plan 3 and Plan 4.

These homes really took a hit in pricing... when they first came out... they were like $1.2-3m... I think they start just under $1m now (which is still too high)... some have resold for for less than $900k.

At the lower price points, I like Las Colinas over similarly priced Carmel or San Marino homes.

isnt PS MR higher than WB though?  I remember it being on par with Village of Columbus...

Back