Irvine Castle - Open House Today

All I can say the interior decor is totally the wrong scale for a house. To the owner if you have a small pepe then don't wear the extra large condom! It is silly and making a mockery of yourself. For Christ sake this is a cookie cutter tract house and every third house looks just like your home. This is not a castle built with mortar and rocks and the stones glues to the 2x4s are not even real. To the realtard your listing Tudor as a stye just turned King Arthur over in his grave.

Here's the agent to agent comments:

NON-distress, on-premises auction on 2/19/2012 at 4PM. Price shown is the suggested opening bid. Sale is subject to seller confirmation. Open Houses 1PM-4PM Feb 4/5, 11/13,17/18. Auction Day 2/19 from 12-5PM, auction at 4PM. Disclosures, prelim, termite report, HOA, NHD, inspection available now. Sale is NON-contingent,as-is (full disclosure). Co-op fee procedures like new homes. Must pre-register buyer(Buyer to confirm)+submit AVID by 5PM on 17 Feb 2012. 30 day COE with max of one 15-day paid-for extension. Bidder must pre-qualify with Scott Christian, Tri-Emerald before bidding

So it looks like the list price is the opening bid.  If you missed the open house, they'll be having ones the next 2 weekends.  I might drop by for the 4pm auction on the 19th to see how it goes.

they have to be kidding if they think this will sell for even the opening price.  while owner might have poured a ton in upgrading to his taste, its very hard to find a buyer willing to pay for those upgrades. 

its interesting that they are taking the TIC playbook of having their lender verify their ability to bid. 

USCTrojanCPA said:
WoodburyDad said:
Yesterday was the ?auction?
Looks like they increased the price from $1.39M to $1.599M
They increased it or someone actually bid that high?

I clicked on the redfin link that was posted by rpk above.
It shows an updated price of $1.599M
Not sure about the auction, turnout or bids.

IndieDev said:
I have a feeling this seller is searching for the perfect, asian, Game of Thrones fan.

I've read the novels.  First thought to mind was that George R. R. Martin was either hungry or horny when he wrote the books.

Now this, is a true fan:http://www.cookingiceandfire.com/http://www.innatthecrossroads.com/

Medieval-quail-768x1024.jpg

irvinehomeshopper said:
All I can say the interior decor is totally the wrong scale for a house. To the owner if you have a small pepe then don't wear the extra large condom! It is silly and making a mockery of yourself. For Christ sake this is a cookie cutter tract house and every third house looks just like your home. This is not a castle built with mortar and rocks and the stones glues to the 2x4s are not even real. To the realtard your listing Tudor as a stye just turned King Arthur over in his grave.

LOL!!! So funny!!!

socalquest said:
IndieDev said:
I have a feeling this seller is searching for the perfect, asian, Game of Thrones fan.

No asian will buy this piece of crap.

Why would you say that? I've seen a lot of asians buying pieces of crap in Irvine. Look at Woodbury and Woodbury East, who do you think bought all those pieces of crap?

Asians historically own the crapiest homes with no aesthetic merit. They came from places with third world institutional housing solutions.  Crap is an upgrade.

we checked out the house over the weekend and the broker made sure to share with everyone that owner will paint to their liking.  the floorplan is awesome and the house had lots of traffic...funny thing is that it kind of felt like a museum with people stopping at each decoration and observing it

just like the tahiti house, i give props to the owner to making their house something *they* enjoy.  most of the open houses we saw in woodbury this weekend were amazingly sterile and a few didnt have a single nail in the wall.  same houses also had plastic covered remote controls...

Mainlanders do not know how to spackle a damage wall thinking that a nail will do harm so nothing goes up on the wall. Plastic covered remote control is about as tacky as leaving the plastic on the stainless steel refrigerator doors to protect the finish. The only place I could see using the plastic covered remote control is at the sperm donor clinic.

Another gem. Will this have open house this weekend? I'd like to bring my kid so she can have some fun playing around.

irvinehomeshopper said:
Mainlanders do not know how to spackle a damage wall thinking that a nail will do harm so nothing goes up on the wall. Plastic covered remote control is about as tacky as leaving the plastic on the stainless steel refrigerator doors to protect the finish. The only place I could see using the plastic covered remote control is at the sperm donor clinic.

irvinehomeowner said:
rkp said:
... plastic covered remote controls...
Did they have runners on the carpet and covers on the couches too?

My dentist has plastic-covered remotes... maybe the owner is an orthodontist?

OMG.  I think we go to the same dentist...

I put my remote in ziplock bag and replace the ziplock bag whenever it looks dirty.  Remote controls tend to be a pain to clean.  It's actually easier for me to open the lid on a VCR and clean the heads and rubbers manually.  Not that anyone still use VCR's these days.  ;p

But if you're really anal about keeping the factory remote looking nice and shiny, you can just leave it in a drawer and buy an universal remote for daily use.

Back