Special websites & discount codes for GE and Whirlpool/Maytag/etc appliances

usctrojancpa

I came these websites and discount codes for new GE and Whirlpool/Maytag/Kitchenaid/etc appliances for up to 30% off retail prices and thought I'd share with them with everyone.

GE Appliances:

www.shop4ge.com
authorization code:  CC44NC

Whirlpool/Maytag/Kitchenaid Appliances:

www.partners.whirlpool.com
group code:  FT2187437

Has anybody ordered from the Whirlpool site? Was wondering what the delivery time might be, or if it varies. I will call them tomorrow to see what expectations are.

Got my fridge, washer and dryer picked out so want to see if I need to get something in the meantime. Friend let me borrow his mini fridge if I need it for a few days, and I can just stockpile clean clothes.

icey said:
Has anybody ordered from the Whirlpool site? Was wondering what the delivery time might be, or if it varies. I will call them tomorrow to see what expectations are.

Got my fridge, washer and dryer picked out so want to see if I need to get something in the meantime. Friend let me borrow his mini fridge if I need it for a few days, and I can just stockpile clean clothes.
I think if they have them in stock, you should be able to schedule the delivery within a week (that's how it was when I ordered my GE stuff).

We were just saying that we needed a new fridge.  Any recommendations on which model?  We'd like capacity to be 25+, french door, freezer on bottom and ice/water dispenser.  We were thinking of heading to Sears outlet and Pacific Sales to check some models out.  So if we find a model from these sites, it would be at a great discount?

jvna said:
We were just saying that we needed a new fridge.  Any recommendations on which model?  We'd like capacity to be 25+, french door, freezer on bottom and ice/water dispenser.  We were thinking of heading to Sears outlet and Pacific Sales to check some models out.  So if we find a model from these sites, it would be at a great discount?
I got the GE Profile 20.9 counter depth fridge for just under $2,100.  I compared the prices on the website versus various other places like Pacific Sales, Home Depot, Lowes, and Sears.  The website had the lowest prices for every item I looked at.  My experience with the GE site was very good.

I just got the Kitchen Aid french door, bottom freezer model also, and is pretty sharp so far. There's one on the Whirlpool site USC listed and also at Pacific Sales as well.

I didn't double check my counters and it doesn't fit because the counter sticks out LOL. I just need to get a belt sander and shave down the side of the counter, it's wood and particleboard so no sweat. I will probably redo the counters anyway later on so no big deal, plus you won't even be able to tell since the fridge will be almost flush to the counter. Not the fridge's fault, there's nothing extra wide about it.

My fault for not double-checking the measurements.

Back