Great Park Neighborhoods

kayochan

Here's a tract map for part of the Great Park Neighborhoods:

141jsr8.jpg

Looks like a majority of the homes are SFR detached products and some with large lot sizes versus new TIC products.

I see a few areas in the left lower quadrant of the map where it appears motor court homes will be placed and some attached products as well. Also interesting to see the use of a traffic circle.

What I don't see are any community facilities (or they are not marked clearly for me to see)--no pocket parks, community centers, pools etc...

Maybe this version of the tract map does not designate the pocket park areas?  I have another 4 more tract maps to upload (of different locations in the Great Park) but am figuring out how to make them smaller...

kayochan said:
Maybe this version of the tract map does not designate the pocket park areas?  I have another 4 more tract maps to upload (of different locations in the Great Park) but am figuring out how to make them smaller...

use photobucket, and after uploading, edit the pics to smaller size 640x400, etc.  that should do it..

BTW: On that first map, I see at least a few areas where you can put pocket parks... but it is pretty dense housing... somewhat like Laguna Altura.

Ok, I used Tinypics and got all the maps uploaded (made them smaller).  The first one is the main map of GP with 5 separate sections (in blue outline).  The tract maps for the sections are also attached with more detail.  If you look at the main map and the individual tract maps side by side, you'll see that the shape of the indiv. tract maps are the same as the shapes of the small blue outlined sections on the main map.

Main GP Map:
r1iwj9.jpg

In between Trabuco and Irvine Blvd (labeled District 1 (North) on the main map):
30uwcxi.jpg

In between Portola Pkwy and Irvine Blvd (labeled District 8 on the main map):
71k4n4.jpg

Above Irvine Blvd (labeled District 7 on the main map):
2pzfrt1.jpg

Below Irvine Blvd (labeled District 4 on the main map):
35jbhms.jpg

Below Trabuco (labeled District 1 (South) on the main map):
35am5v7.jpg

test said:
Too small, can u make bigger version?

Main GP Map:
8x4oe9.jpg

In between Trabuco and Irvine Blvd (labeled District 1 (North) on the main map):
2w7jqli.jpg

In between Portola Pkwy and Irvine Blvd (labeled District 8 on the main map):
16gabl2.jpg

Above Irvine Blvd (labeled District 7 on the main map):
14iilpy.jpg

Below Irvine Blvd (labeled District 4 on the main map):
v7bfi1.jpg

Below Trabuco (labeled District 1 (South) on the main map):
syqjdi.jpg

I don't understand why anyone would want to live there. Isn't there a lot of pollution on that land due to all the spilled solvents, chemicals and jet fuel?

fishfinder333 said:
I don't understand why anyone would want to live there. Isn't there a lot of pollution on that land due to all the spilled solvents, chemicals and jet fuel?
Shhh... test might hear you.

fishfinder333 said:

wow. you don't trust they cleaned it up?

fishfinder333 said:
frank69m said:
fishfinder333 said:

wow. you don't trust they cleaned it up?

No. Do you?

Did anyone get Erin Brockovich on the phone?  She may have another hit movie in 20 years....

Starlight East said:
ch said:
test said:

If this is the case - why would anyone within 5 miles of this place want to build near it. Wouldn't this include Woodbury, Portola Springs, Stonegate areas?

So that is why they are packing more and more people into the area, so that the radiation poisoning is spread out more and less likely to get them sued.  Or maybe that makes no sense whatsoever.  So, if I have this right, buying in Irvine/Lake Forest/ Mission Viejo might be a terrible idea as everything is toxic?

But that's test's point. No one should buy in this whole area. When that's all true, at least it won't be so crowded.

Back