world cup 2018

illinoisjoe

Anybody know venues showing world cup games live? Some of them are quite early (like Argentina-Iceland tomorrow at 6am). I don't normally watch sports and I'm sort of new here so I don't know which sports bars cater to soccer fans.

I've got a way to watch at home (youtube TV). I'm looking for a more social way to watch, enjoy food, and meet fellow soccer fans.

The Buffalo Wild Wings on Bristol  by south coast plaza Had a sign saying they would be opening up early for World Cup games. You should call to confirm what time they open

eyephone said:
I can?t believe no one on TI is talking about Mexico?s shocking upset win over Germany.

Didn't get to watch that match but watched the Brazil v. Swiss match which was very good.  The draw did cost me a parlay bet though.  My dad is retired so he's been watching very minute of every game plus he tracks which teams are good so I take his lead on my world cup betting.  I did take Poland to win tomorrow on a straight bet. :D

eyephone said:
I can?t believe no one on TI is talking about Mexico?s shocking upset win over Germany.

I don't know...I know people were down on Mexico and high on Germany but it's one game...anything can happen. 

Irvinecommuter said:
eyephone said:

I don't know...I know people were down on Mexico and high on Germany but it's one game...anything can happen. 

Brazil looked like they were sleep walking in the 2nd half.  I think this world cup will be wide open.  My dad said that France and Belgium didn't look that good either.  We'll see what happens when we get to the 2nd stage.

Wow, great goal at the end of the Germany game that won me my parlay bet.  I look the following bets coming up (after consulting with my dad)...

Spain and Germany win parlay
Mexico to win and Mexico to draw
Russia to win and Russia to draw

USCTrojanCPA said:
Wow, great goal at the end of the Germany game that won me my parlay bet.  I look the following bets coming up (after consulting with my dad)...

Yes that was a great match. Germany was down a man and still scored. (Unbelievable)

eyephone said:
USCTrojanCPA said:

Yes that was a great match. Germany was down a man and still scored. (Unbelievable)

This game was actually more exciting than watching this years NBA finals

I was rooting for Sweden (underdog) to win but when you have possession of the ball for only 30 percent of the time , eventually something has to give. Would have been a great upset though ...

fortune11 said:
eyephone said:
USCTrojanCPA said:

This game was actually more exciting than watching this years NBA finals

I was rooting for Sweden (underdog) to win but when you have possession of the ball for only 30 percent of the time , eventually something has to give. Would have been a great upset though ...

It was a must win match for Germany. 

Back