President Trump Nominated for Nobel Peace Prize

StarmanMBA

Dysfunctional Trump Haters sure to go crazier than ever.

BREAKING: two Norwegian lawmakers have nominated President Trump for the Nobel Peace Prize for getting Kim Jong Un to agree to working toward complete denuclearization of the Korean peninsula.
? Alana Mastrangelo (@ARmastrangelo) June 13, 2018

More here from The Hill:

The nomination, reported by Norway?s state broadcaster NRK, comes a little more than a month after a group of House Republicans sent a letter to the Norwegian Nobel Committee formally requesting that the president get nominated for the highly coveted prize.
The Norwegian lawmakers who nominated Trump were Christian Tybring-Gjedde and Per-Willy Amundsen of the country?s right-leaning Progress Party, which advocates for limited immigration and shrinking the size of government.

I must be his idol or something. He adds my screen name and many others to his TI signature. I said to myself, ?Man this guy needs attention.?

Compressed-Village said:
Glad I am not on the shat list,,,,yet.

What list your talking about?
If you are referring to the VIP list. You are definitely not on that.

If you read his signature. A member made a comment to him and many people liked it. Which he did not like.
I say oh well and tough (blank).  ;)

Dresden215 said:
After Yasser Arafat won, I realized that the Peace Prize was nothing but a farce.

True.. After Obama won he went on to invade Libya unprovoked.  Qaddafi had voluntarily turned his nukes over to us, so Obama repaid him by turning Qaddafi over to a mob to be raped, beaten to death, and torn limb from limb.  That was real Hope and Changey of him.

Liar Loan said:
Dresden215 said:
After Yasser Arafat won, I realized that the Peace Prize was nothing but a farce.

True.. After Obama won he went on to invade Libya unprovoked.  Qaddafi had voluntarily turned his nukes over to us, so Obama repaid him by turning Qaddafi over to a mob to be raped, beaten to death, and torn limb from limb.  That was real Hope and Changey of him.

I'm sure Irvinecommuter voted for Obama after this giggle of his:

"LOL.  We should just nominate Kim Jong Un instead."

StarmanMBA said:
Liar Loan said:
Dresden215 said:

Irvinecommuter seemed to be an apologist for Chinese communism.  He would always defend Chinese policy against Trump and talk up their military capability.  I haven't seen him post here in a while.

StarmanMBA said:
Liar Loan said:
Dresden215 said:

Tell the fat guy kim to stop shooting rockets. The US needs to take action.

Liar Loan said:
StarmanMBA said:
Liar Loan said:
Dresden215 said:

Irvinecommuter seemed to be an apologist for Chinese communism.  He would always defend Chinese policy against Trump and talk up their military capability.  I haven't seen him post here in a while.

Do nothing Trump should of took early action regarding covid. Also, we need to take early action against Fatty Kimchee Kim from N Korea.

Online eyephone

Re: President Trump Nominated for Nobel Peace Prize
? Reply #10 on: Yesterday at 06:26:54 PM ?
QuoteThank You
You are ignoring this user. Show me the post.
Report to moderator    Logged
Online eyephone

? Reply #11 on: Yesterday at 06:28:44 PM ?
QuoteThank You
---------------------------

Stalking those who have you on Ignore is rude and childish. Stop it.

StarmanMBA said:
Online eyephone

? Reply #10 on: Yesterday at 06:26:54 PM ?
QuoteThank You
Report to moderator    Logged
Online eyephone

? Reply #11 on: Yesterday at 06:28:44 PM ?
QuoteThank You
---------------------------

Stalking those who have you on Ignore is rude and childish. Stop it.

What are you talking about? (Sounds like retreat mode)

#alllivesmatter

I agree...

With Mideast breakthroughs, Trump may actually deserve a Nobel Prize
Supporting allies, standing up to adversaries, Trump's old-fashioned policy has advanced the cause of peace.

Obama loses, Biden loses, leftists lose, Trump haters lose, Trump wins, the Middle East wins, the United States wins, the world wins.

It is major, major, the accord reached between Israel and Bahrain following the accord with the United Arab Emirates. These are the first such alliances between Israel and Middle East countries in 20 years. Bahrain and the Emirates join Egypt and Jordan, and more countries are likely to come aboard, maybe even Saudi Arabia. Iran is further squeezed. Israeli survival and Middle East peace are more nearly assured. Economies will definitely be lifted. Jared Kushner should take a bow.

https://www.startribune.com/with-mideast-breakthroughs-trump-may-actually-deserve-a-nobel-prize/572407462/

This would be icing on the cake!....

Trump deserves a Nobel Peace Prize for Israel-Bahrain-UAE deal. It's more than Obama did.

TEL AVIV ? The last American president to have been awarded the Nobel Peace Prize was honored less for something tangible he had achieved, and more for who he was and what he represented. President Barack Obama, the Nobel committee declared in 2009, has ?created a new climate in international politics.?

Whatever one might think about Trump?s other actions and overall personality, the president deserves to be seriously considered for a Nobel Peace Prize.

https://outline.com/7bjuzS

Three is the charm!!...

President Trump nominated for 3rd Nobel Peace Prize for the Trump Doctrine

Eminent law professor David Flint is among four Australian law professors who are nominating US President Donald Trump for the Nobel Peace Prize on the basis of the ?Trump Doctrine?.

Only members of a national parliament or law professors are able to nominate others for the Nobel Peace Prize with President Trump already receiving two nominations for his promotion of peace in the Middle-East.

https://www.independentsentinel.com/president-trump-nominated-for-3rd-nobel-peace-prize-for-the-trump-doctrine/
https://youtu.be/2SDuSRKt8Vk

Back