Homes with incredible appreciation

What's the carrying cost and cost of sale?  $77K in property taxes?  $22K in HOAs.  How flexible are decent Agents at this price point on the 6% commission or $130K

$378K gain on $1.54M over 5 years, or 4.4% a year on all cash purchase assuming no additional improvements like landscaping a new home. Did I calc that right?

Whoa look at BTB coming around a bit posting something encouraging about a PS property.

But ya, Lambert Ranch is probably the unicorn amongst the steeds here.

Burn That Belly said:
Believe it or not, Tustin Ranch, I like to call it the Land Rover, doesn't disappoint. This incredible home originally started at $1.36M, resold in 2009 for $2.49M. From there, it gained another $700K at a final close of $3.185M this April 2018. Now I know why many TI folks choose to move there. If the original owner had kept it, he would have walked away with a jaw-dropping $1.825M in profit before fees.

genMid.OC18002637_0.jpg
https://www.redfin.com/CA/Tustin/11236-Amberdale-Dr-92782/home/5813843

Tustin Ranch is proof you don't need to bow down and grovel at the feet of FCBs in an embarrassing effort to satisfy their every whim to enjoy a decent return on your property. Just enjoy your home and forget about whether the FCBs would buy it.

Back