Off duty cop pulls gun.

Burn That Belly said:
Liar Loan said:
eyephone said:
What do you expect? The incident happened at Buena Park.

Yep, another case of 'buying Mentos while brown'.

In the video, you can notice that the man was acting odd with his behavior. Constantly looking over his shoulders and just his body movements. Yes, his appearance also does not help.

Not condoning the officer's actions here, but it is incredibly clear the officer acted out of line here. I'd be surprised what statement he's going to tell internal affairs.

This man is probably looking to get several thousands over a $1.29 mentos. Pretty good ROI.  ;D

The off duty cop apologized very clearly and gave him the mentos.

Burn That Belly said:
In the video, you can notice that the man was acting odd with his behavior. Constantly looking over his shoulders and just his body movements.

Yes, something was odd about his movements.  I don't know if he was on speed or what, but he seemed to have a hard time holding still.

?Buena Park Police Department

A message from our Chief of Police:
In an effort to be transparent, I am sharing an article with you that was in the OC Register today regarding an off-duty incident that occurred involving one of our police officers. The video of the incident clearly shows our officer drawing his gun, but not pointing it, at a subject he allegedly believed was committing a theft inside the mini-mart of a Chevron gas station in Buena Park. We were aware of this incident after it occurred and we immediately began conducting an administrative investigation into the conduct of the officer involved. The complainant also filed a formal complaint against the officer alleging misconduct and also retained an attorney. I want you to know that after I watched the video I found it to be disturbing, as I?m sure it was to you. However, because there is an ongoing personnel investigation and potential litigation pending against the city, I am unable to discuss the details of our investigation. I can definitely assure you that our investigation will be thorough and if the officer is found to be in violation of any policies and procedures, he will be held accountable. Thank you for your patience and understanding.?
https://www.google.com/amp/amp.sacbee.com/news/state/california/article210591964.html

eyephone said:
Liar Loan said:
eyephone said:
What do you expect? The incident happened at Buena Park.
Yep, another case of 'buying Mentos while brown'.
Do you consider BP to be a nice area?

I used to live in North part of Buena Park (and Fullerton/Placentia/Anaheim).

If you look at cities along the 91 FWY -- La Palma, Buena Park, Fullerton, Placentia, Anaheim, they all have this north-south or east-west divide where one area is nice with lower crime rate, and the other not so nice with higher crime rate.

For Buena Park the areas by Los Coyotes Country Club to the north is nice, but areas to the west (north of 91 FWY) has some slum-ish places.

qwerty said:
Asian cop = termination.

White cop = paid admin leave, training then back to work

Exactly!

NO CRIMINAL CHARGES FILED FOR OFF-DUTY LAPD OFFICER IN 2017 ANAHEIM CONFRONTATION WITH TEENS

"It is our office's conclusion based on all the evidence, that we are not able to prove, the evidence does not support a finding beyond a reasonable doubt that Mr. Ferguson committed a crime," said Deputy District Attorney Ebrahim Baytieh.
http://abc7.com/amp/no-criminal-charges-filed-for-officer-in-2017-confrontation-with-teens/2984105/

eyephone said:
qwerty said:
Asian cop = termination.

Exactly!

NO CRIMINAL CHARGES FILED FOR OFF-DUTY LAPD OFFICER IN 2017 ANAHEIM CONFRONTATION WITH TEENS

"It is our office's conclusion based on all the evidence, that we are not able to prove, the evidence does not support a finding beyond a reasonable doubt that Mr. Ferguson committed a crime," said Deputy District Attorney Ebrahim Baytieh.
http://abc7.com/amp/no-criminal-charges-filed-for-officer-in-2017-confrontation-with-teens/2984105/

Maybe the difference is the Mentos guy did nothing wrong, while the 13 year old in Anaheim threatened to kill the officer, and his friends followed it up by physically attacking the officer.

Burn That Belly said:
irvinehomeowner said:
Burn That Belly said:
qwerty said:
Asian cop = termination.

That's something that YF would say if he was still here...

And you wonder why you get grief.

Slowly, the accusations of me being someone else is falling apart. Ie (Starman, Cares, invoke, UCLA Eddie, BlackFever, YellowMagic or whatever his name is).  All fake news! Never happened. #fakeNews created by glorified liberals out with nothing to prove.  :D

But what about YellowFever (which you actually called out), MagicJ and the others?

#factchecking

Back