New Listing - Rosemoor Plan 3 home in Woodbury (50 Logan)

usctrojancpa

I listed a gorgeous Rosemoor Plan 3 single family residence in Woodbury late last night on MLS.  The home features 5 bedrooms and 4.5 bathrooms with 2,929sf of living space along with a 3-car tandem garage. This is one of the cheapest newer 5-bedroom homes on the market.  The home is listed at $1,350,000. 

PM or email me if you are interested in seeing it.

First showings will start on tomorrow on Wednesday and I will have open houses this weekend of Saturday, May 5th and May 6th from 1-5pm.

Here is the Redfin link:
https://www.redfin.com/CA/Irvine/50-Logan-92620/home/5958741

Pictures and the virtual tour are in the link below:

www.50Logan.com

Free to drop by to say hello and grab a little treat, this includes you as well IHO.  ;)

Burn That Belly said:
irvinehomeowner said:
This thread has 14 views and not one Thank You... ridiculous!!!

It's the "starman" effect: "GIMME that GD thank you, you fools! I deserve it!"

Your childish sixth-grade attitude and thinking manifests itself time and again.
You put words into my mouth, including vulgar profanity.    I respond to what you say.  You reply with lies attempting to smear me.    Grow up.

I was going out to the Chino Air Show Saturday, but with 90 degrees and a blazing sun anticipated, perhaps a stop in to see what's up on Logan is in the works.

My .02c

After a few counters, the seller has accepted an offer on the home yesterday.  I'll change the status of the listing once the deposit comes into escrow.

Got word from escrow that we officially closed today. The final sales price is $1,310,000 and the buyer also gave the seller a discounted extended rent back.  Congrats to both the buyer and seller!

Back