Suggest me with some marketing topics for essays.

Heatherdonahue

I am an MBA student in marketing stream. I have to present an essay in one of the topic. But still I did not get best topics for my essay. I have searched for a best essay topic. Professor told that we have to present best essay for good grades. For that I need a best topic. Help me with some marketing essay topics as soon as possible. Then only i can start with preparing my essay soon.

spam-with-real-hormel-bacon.png

Heatherdonahue said:
I am an MBA student in marketing stream. I have to present an essay in one of the topic. But still I did not get best topics for my essay. I have searched for a best essay topic. Professor told that we have to present best essay for good grades. For that I need a best topic. Help me with some marketing essay topics as soon as possible. Then only i can start with preparing my essay soon.

What university do you go to?

Heatherdonahue said:

Heather Donahue - Is English your 1st language?

The op can talk about the corelation between marketing and sales.

I head the argument that if you cut off marketing then you cut off sales.

Back