New Listing - Santa Rosa Plan 4 condo @ Woodbury East (35 Courant)

usctrojancpa

I listed a recently renovated (2017) Santa Rosa Plan 4 condo in Woodbury East earlier this morning on MLS.  This condo features 2 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, and a downstairs Den with 1,439sf of living space. The home is listed for the first time at $695,000. 

PM or email me if you are interested in seeing it.

I will have open houses this weekend of Saturday, April 14th and April 15th from 12-4pm.

Here is the Redfin link:
https://www.redfin.com/CA/Irvine/35-Courant-92618/home/28932537

Pictures and the virtual tour are in the link below:

www.35Courant.com

I'll have treats as well for the TI folks who drop by to say hello.  :D

rkp said:
What would this rent for?

Checking MLS, the same floor plan without many upgrades rented out for $2,800 back in May 2016 so I think 35 Courant should be able to rent out for $2,900-$3,000.

USCTrojanCPA said:
I listed a recently renovated (2017) Santa Rosa Plan 4 condo in Woodbury East earlier this morning on MLS.  This condo features 2 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, and a downstairs Den with 1,439sf of living space. The home is listed for the first time at $695,000. 

I will have open houses this weekend of Saturday, April 14th and April 15th from 12-4pm.

Here is the Redfin link:

www.35Courant.com

Hate to say this but I am tempting to copy the redfin list and paste to crazy wtf listing  ;D
But I an sure USC will do a good job get this one moving as usual.

Roger said:
USCTrojanCPA said:

Here is the Redfin link:

www.35Courant.com

Hate to say this but I am tempting to copy the redfin list and paste to crazy wtf listing  ;D

Hey now, I have a legit model match comp that closed recently under my listing price...
https://www.redfin.com/CA/Irvine/106-Coralwood-92618/home/45383374

Now if I would have listed it over $500/sf then you can throw my listing in my thread.  :p

USCTrojanCPA said:
Roger said:
USCTrojanCPA said:

Here is the Redfin link:

www.35Courant.com

Hey now, I have a legit model match comp that closed recently under my listing price...

Now if I would have listed it over $500/sf then you can throw my listing in my thread.  :p
Haha my bad... floor plane is identical but the community isn't really comp? Shoudn't Stonegate East bear considerably more premium than Woodbury East just like Stonegate V.S. Woodbury?

Roger said:
USCTrojanCPA said:
Roger said:
USCTrojanCPA said:

Here is the Redfin link:

www.35Courant.com

Haha my bad... floor plane is identical but the community isn't really comp? Shoudn't Stonegate East bear considerably more premium than Woodbury East just like Stonegate V.S. Woodbury?

We will find out with my listing of what the market feels is the price delta between WDE vs STE.  I recommended a listing price of $698k-$700k to the seller but they wanted to list for $695k.  We are getting good agent showing traffic in the first few days so I wouldn't be surprised if we can multiple offers and end up at $700k or higher on the price.  We'll know soon enough.  :)

Nice Redfin "Hot Home" designation again, plus a solid Agent tour review. Should be busy.

Amazed how a family can stash all of their knick-knacks from throughout the entire house. That place is clean.

My .02c

Good turnout at the open houses, good seeing a few familiar faces drop by. 

That being said, 2 offers came in literally within minutes of each other just now.  I'll be meeting with the seller tomorrow as they are finishing up their taxes tonight.

USCTrojanCPA said:
Good turnout at the open houses, good seeing a few familiar faces drop by. 

That being said, 2 offers came in literally within minutes of each other just now.  I'll be meeting with the seller tomorrow as they are finishing up their taxes tonight.

USC doing his thing, offers after a week!

You guys are too much.  haha 

Anyhow, both counters in tonight and seller will pick the buyer tomorrow morning.

aquabliss said:
check out #BAFTime on Twitter you'll see a lot of pictures of dogs and babies taking baths (or bafs)..

Urban Dictionary says otherwise. :)

I need to create a website called www.TIacronyms.com:

FCB
3CWG
TWQS
BAF
GMX > YF > BTB

irvinehomeowner said:
aquabliss said:
check out #BAFTime on Twitter you'll see a lot of pictures of dogs and babies taking baths (or bafs)..

Urban Dictionary says otherwise. :)

I need to create a website called www.TIacronyms.com:

FCB
3CWG
TWQS
BAF
GMX > YF > BTB

And charge a royalty any ever uses one of those. haha

Anyhow IHO, I'm going to have a Woodbury Rosemoor Plan 3 (2,800sf with 5 bedrooms and 4.5 bathrooms along with a 3-car tandem garage) listing coming up in May so you can swing by an open house to grab a treat. ;)

Roger said:
USCTrojanCPA said:

Anyhow, both counters in tonight and seller will pick the buyer tomorrow morning.

Job well done USC  8)

Thank you.  The seller has accepted one of the buyers and I have opened up escrow today.  I changed the status to On Hold until the buyer's EDM comes in at which time I'll change the status to Back-up Offers. 

USCTrojanCPA said:
Roger said:
USCTrojanCPA said:

Job well done USC  8)

Thank you.  The seller has accepted one of the buyers and I have opened up escrow today.  I changed the status to On Hold until the buyer's EDM comes in at which time I'll change the status to Back-up Offers.

Great job Martin!! 

paperboyNC said:
Is selling homes in Irvine getting too easy?

No, I just make it look easy.  ;)

But seriously, the market is tight sub $1m in Irvine however buyers don't just buy an crappy house.  This listing was priced right around comps so I didn't price it to get a ton of offers.  It's still all about properly marketing a property, getting it ready to show, and "encouraging" buyer agents to bring their client's best foot forward. 

Back