Any way to filter for detached homes on redfin?

paperboyNC

I feel like Irvine has a ton of detached condo (and is building many more), but have never figured out how to filter for them on redfin. In fact, the detached/attached info on a condo listing is buried deep in the listing.

I need a filter such as detached condos over 1,750sqft under $900k.

Pretty difficult as you're relying on the Listing Agent to input the data correctly. As you've found, many listings on the Redfin site say "Single Family Residence", but are of course Detached Condos. For many agents fact confirmation is not a huge priority at the moment.

It would be nice at some point be a master list of detached condos here on the site, with floorplans if possible, but until then it's either hunt and peck, or engage a Realtor to sift the data with you.

My .02c

paperboyNC said:
I feel like Irvine has a ton of detached condo (and is building many more), but have never figured out how to filter for them on redfin. In fact, the detached/attached info on a condo listing is buried deep in the listing.

I was specifically looking for detached condos, (not single family homes) and it was such a hassle. Lot of the listings don't provide, and for a while I used to rely on common walls, but that information is so confusing, and in some cases they leave that out. carlisle may have a plan 3 that is under 900k at your price range which is a detached condo.

paperboyNC said:

If it's for a newer community, try adding for a max monthly HOA of $300.  That should take out most of your attached products.

Back