Ebb Tide In Newport Beach By MBK Homes

Snowleopard

What do you think of the value/location of these homes? Has anyone checked them out? Anyone have an idea of the tax rate or if they have MR assessments?

https://mbkhomes.com/home/content/neigh/?neigh_id=1063&lang=&page_id=I

I know most people on here prefer Irvine, but generally speaking, being in close proximity to the beach is preferable for long term value and I prefer being closer to the coast. This seems to be an up and coming neighborhood. I don't mind three stories if there is an awesome view from the roof top deck. I am hoping for 10 ft. ceilings on the main living floor and the modern look is really growing on me lately.

I have considered Irvine and Rancho Mission Viejo, but I am very intrigued by something brand new in Newport Beach. Any feedback is greatly appreciated.

Interesting concept . The location is right where 55 fwy starts and next to Hoag. While it says Newport Beach , looks more like Costa Mesa to me or right on the border.  Ocean proximate , yes , but somewhat removed from the tonier parts of Newport Beach . It should be priced attractively for that reason as well .

technically NPB, but really costa mesa, lots of mobile homes adjacent.  bad school zone, whittier, iirc

There are quite a few manufacturing facilities in the area.  I recommend researching the area, primarily upwind...

I went to visit and I was not too impressed. No mello roos which was nice, but the homes pretty much felt like four stories with those roof top decks. They are selling like hot cakes though. They are in phase 5 and already priced in the 1 millions and sold out.

The roof top decks would be nicer if they were closer to the coast but they still feel so cramped and inland. I am glad that I visited though because I do not feel like I am missing out on anything. I do want something new or newer, without mello roos that offers a beautiful view. My search continues.

Back