New Listing - Silverleaf Plan 3 detached condo @ Portola Springs (115 Excursion)

usctrojancpa

I listed a turnkey Silverleaf Plan 3 detached condo in Portola Springs late last night on MLS.  This floor plan has high open ceiling in the family room and features an open floor plan along with a downstairs bedroom and full bath.  The home was built in December 2016 and has good curb appeal as it is off the street featuring 3 bedrooms and 3.5 bathrooms with 1,855sf of living space. The home is listed at $850,000.  Currently the sales office at Silverleaf is selling base Plan 3 homes just under $890,000 so this is a great value for anyone looking to move into a turnkey home and lock their rate now.

PM or email me if you are interested in seeing it.

First showings will start on Wednesday and I will have open houses this weekend of Saturday, Feb. 17th and Sunday, Feb. 18th from 12-4pm.

Here is the Redfin link:
https://www.redfin.com/CA/Irvine/115-Excursion-92618/home/143915116

Pictures and the virtual tour are in the link below:

www.115Excursion.com

Hope to see some of you guys come out and say hello, there will be yummy treats as always.  ;)

Love the pictures downstairs - well staged or the owners are meticalist clean. Upstairs looks a bit more "lived in" but I have heard that if the clients don't love the first floor, they tend not to bother with the upstairs because they already decided it was a no go. Something like 75-80% of the decision is made downstairs. Could be wrong on that one - just ask my spouse how often I'm wrong  :(. Unfortunately she wouldn't even go inside because of that nice yellow hydrant right in front. Of course if your treats include some tasty food!?

Like all of your listings, will go fast with an anticipated higher than the listing price offer.

DrTravel said:
Love the pictures downstairs - well staged or the owners are meticalist clean. Upstairs looks a bit more "lived in" but I have heard that if the clients don't love the first floor, they tend not to bother with the upstairs because they already decided it was a no go. Something like 75-80% of the decision is made downstairs. Could be wrong on that one - just ask my spouse how often I'm wrong  :(. Unfortunately she wouldn't even go inside because of that nice yellow hydrant right in front. Of course if your treats include some tasty food!?

Like all of your listings, will go fast with an anticipated higher than the listing price offer.

Thank you sir.  The seller did declutter a good bit before we took the pictures.  The home might look a bit more "lived in" now but is still in great show condition. 

Burn That Belly said:
Already? Silverleaf is pretty new. Somebody already trading in the Hyundai? Still better than the Buick.  ;D 

The seller's financial situation has improved materially since they got into contract on their Silverleaf home so they will be on big game hunting now for a detached single family home.  ;)

DrTravel said:
Unfortunately she wouldn't even go inside because of that nice yellow hydrant right in front. Of course if your treats include some tasty food!?

I'd be okay with fire hydrant. Means no one can park their 1993 Impala in front of my house for a month.

First offer (sight unseen) came in today but the seller wants all buyers to have a chance to see it so they will review offers next Monday after the open houses.

IrvineBug22 said:
Why so much cheaper than the current base?  I mean $890 plus upgrades and completed patio and you went with $850.

Stairs in front of the door equals bad feng.  No FCB's will buy.

Is it directly in front of the door, like opening the door, leads straight to stairs?  I don?t think I?ve seen any recent designs that did this.  Most are to the side which would be fine from what I?ve been told.

Liar Loan said:
IrvineBug22 said:
Why so much cheaper than the current base?  I mean $890 plus upgrades and completed patio and you went with $850.

Stairs in front of the door equals bad feng.  No FCB's will buy.

Nope, the stairs are off to the side so the stairs don't lead directly to the stairs (see the link to the floor plan below), CalPac is smart enough to know not to build any floor plans in Irvine.  haha
http://calpacifichomes.com/neighborhoods/silverleaf/floorplans/3/

IrvineBug22 said:

The sellers wanted to price aggressively to get multiple offers and not drag things out.  I told them that at $850,000 we'll be getting multiple offers.  The market will bring the price up to the true market price, always seems to work in a decent to good market....sometimes you overshoot to the upside. 

Back