Protester Arrested at Mimi Walter?s Office

I bet she went into hiding after her series of favorable votes for the rich. And completely throw her constituents under the bus.

No taxation without representation. Tea time for real.

Consider calling her for a town hall in the city (Irvine) she suppose to represent.

She needs to be kicked out of office next election cycle

Typical ossified GOP-er out of tune with her changing constituents . She is voting with trumpsters to raise our taxes , don?t forget . But yes , we need the estate tax repeal to take care of her old fogey 0.01 percenter donor base .

Could these people be any more transparent as to what they really want . I hope people are not that driven by hatred of the other side to keep voting for her again and again .

?Korean activist arrested at Irvine congresswoman?s office

The president of the Korean Resource Center Thursday was arrested in an act of civil disobedience at the office of a Republican congresswoman.

Dae Joong Yoon, 47, of Redondo Beach, refused to leave a meeting with the staff of Rep. Mimi Walters, R-Irvine, prompting them to call police, Yoon said.

Activists from labor and immigrants rights groups held a protest outside Walters? office Thursday morning. Since a boisterous rally in April, however, protesters have been blocked from entering the building housing Walters? office, Yong Ho Kim of the Korean Resource Center said.?
https://mynewsla.com/orange-county/...ist-arrested-at-irvine-congresswomans-office/

They're going to all this trouble because of the possibility of increased traffic!?  Really, traffic!?  Sounds very fishy to me, what is the ulterior motive here?  Do any of the people in the photo even live in the great park neighborhoods?  I doubt this will have traffic impact on Woodbridge, Northpark, or the turtles (where these guys probably live).  They are just trying to stall the construction but what's the conspiracy here?  Very interesting?

Compressed-Village said:
I bet she went into hiding after her series of favorable votes for the rich. And completely throw her constituents under the bus.

No taxation without representation. Tea time for real.

Consider calling her for a town hall in the city (Irvine) she suppose to represent.

#teatime

fortune11 said:
She needs to be kicked out of office next election cycle

Typical ossified GOP-er out of tune with her changing constituents . She is voting with trumpsters to raise our taxes , don?t forget . But yes , we need the estate tax repeal to take care of her old fogey 0.01 percenter donor base .

Could these people be any more transparent as to what they really want . I hope people are not that driven by hatred of the other side to keep voting for her again and again .

Up for reelection in November 2018.
https://ballotpedia.org/California's_45th_Congressional_District_election,_2018

I suspect Mimi already knows the jig is up and she may not even run next year once the tax bill passes.  I wouldn't be surprised if she already has a nice gig lined up with one of the GOP corporate type donors after she retires.

Darrell Issa is the only Republican Congressional House Member around here who has openly and vocally come out against this obnoxious tax bill.

fortune11 said:
I suspect Mimi already knows the jig is up and she may not even run next year once the tax bill passes.  I wouldn't be surprised if she already has a nice gig lined up with one of the GOP corporate type donors after she retires.

Darrell Issa is the only Republican Congressional House Member around here who has openly and vocally come out against this obnoxious tax bill.

++1 For axing Mimi Walter, she is not serving her district. It?s time for her to pack up to leave and she may already have a cushy position lined up in the private sector. IF she decided to run again, I will make it my personal mission to take her out of the race and expose her with the failed policies she Yeah on.

Mimi replied to my email and assured me she won't vote for any tax plan that raises our taxes.

Unfortunately, she is likely lying. If she does, she is signing her resignation letter.

?Rep. Duncan Hunter said GOP tax bill could cost Californians more than others, but he still supports it

Rep. Duncan Hunter said one proposal discussed as part of an income tax overhaul in Congress would hit his constituents and other Californians hard in their wallets, but he still supports a Republican plan to change the federal tax system because he believes it will help citizens across the country.

?Why punish the rest of the nation because California is stupid?? Hunter, an Alpine Republican, said in an Oct. 27 interview with KUSI. ?It?s a tough vote for me, but I?m not gonna keep the economy down for the whole country because California has bad government.?
https://www.google.com/amp/www.sand...cs/sd-me-hunter-taxes-20171030-story,amp.html

(Source: San Diego Union Tribune)

eyephone said:
?Rep. Duncan Hunter said GOP tax bill could cost Californians more than others, but he still supports it

Rep. Duncan Hunter said one proposal discussed as part of an income tax overhaul in Congress would hit his constituents and other Californians hard in their wallets, but he still supports a Republican plan to change the federal tax system because he believes it will help citizens across the country.

?Why punish the rest of the nation because California is stupid?? Hunter, an Alpine Republican, said in an Oct. 27 interview with KUSI. ?It?s a tough vote for me, but I?m not gonna keep the economy down for the whole country because California has bad government.?
https://www.google.com/amp/www.sand...cs/sd-me-hunter-taxes-20171030-story,amp.html

(Source: San Diego Union Tribune)

Lol man he just went out and said it.

paperboyNC said:
Mimi replied to my email and assured me she won't vote for any tax plan that raises our taxes.

Unfortunately, she is likely lying. If she does, she is signing her resignation letter.

?As long as the people in my district are going to take more money home in their pockets, I?m on board,? Rep. Mimi Walters, a Republican who represents an affluent Orange County district, said last week.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/powe...4417592cf72_story.html?utm_term=.fa0dc9f462f8

Looks like she?s for the bill.

Back