Good accounting firm.

Richard P

New to Irvine. Do you know any of the good accounting firm in Irvine for filing tax.

Come across White Nelson Diehl Evans LLP on Jamboree and I5, are they good?

***Not ad***
It is from word of mouth, I have seen some mixed reviews about this firm just want to see general comment or other recommendation.

Personal but a bit complicated situation so I need a cpa to help.

Interesting. If I were you, I'd interview 3 CPA firms. You may need to pay for the initial consultation.

I am a White Nelson (now called WNDE) client on the tax side. It has been a good experience and I like the partner who manages our account.

Richard P said:
***Not ad***
It is from word of mouth, I have seen some mixed reviews about this firm just want to see general comment or other recommendation.

Link to DIY tax software thread
http://www.talkirvine.com/index.php/topic,12663.msg257705.html#msg257705

I convinced my coworker to use TurboTax. I told her all the information she provides, she can easily input it herself into turbotax. Plus don?t have to wait for them to prepare it.

How complicated is your tax situation?

eyephone said:
Richard P said:
***Not ad***

Link to DIY tax software thread
http://www.talkirvine.com/index.php/topic,12663.msg257705.html#msg257705

I convinced my coworker to use TurboTax. I told her all the information she provides, she can easily input it herself into turbotax. Plus don?t have to wait for them to prepare it.

How complicated is your tax situation?

TaxAct is also very good software and less than half the cost of TurboTax.

Slightly different question to the OP. Does anyone have a business bookkeeper they would recommend? It's pretty expensive via the CPA.

The problem with Tax Software is that the answer to questions aren't always so obvious.  If you interpret the question incorrectly, the values inputted into the tax return will be incorrect.  You will think everything is fine until you get the letter from IRS and/or CA FTB.

If you have the time, take a tax preparation course.I took one with HR Block over ten years ago and it has been a life-saver for our complicated taxes.

Richard P said:
***Not ad***

I like Spencer Reitz at Reitz & Co. near the airport. He knows the the ins and outs for physician tax topics. Nicole Queeney at Orange Tax & Bookkeeping is good, too. She knows tax topics concerning rental properties really well.

Back