Looking for a SUV for wife. X3 M40i, Macan S, Audi SQ5, GLC AMG

What about the Jag?

I'd ask about the Volvo, but from your list, it's way too station wagon, even though it's a great vehicle.

Burn That Belly said:
AMG decal does not give me 0-60 in sub 5 seconds.

The way road congestion is going, you'll never get the chance anyways. Just go for the regular GLC, do 0-60 in 6s and save some $$$. AMG is over-rated anyways.

Burn That Belly said:
peppy said:
Burn That Belly said:
AMG decal does not give me 0-60 in sub 5 seconds.

The way road congestion is going, you'll never get the chance anyways. Just go for the regular GLC, do 0-60 in 6s and save some $$$. AMG is over-rated anyways.

not where I live. portola pkwy on the way to OH3 means I can do 90 like that 'model x' soccer mom.  sand canyon, i'd agree. that road is whack.

Have you ever raced against a female that flipped you off on the 5 fwy and then for whatever reason extended to the streets? Lol

nosuchreality said:
What about the Jag?

I'd ask about the Volvo, but from your list, it's way too station wagon, even though it's a great vehicle.
Jag, Volvo, Land Rover, Escalade, etc. those are white lady cars.  Mrs. BTB is Asian.

With so many used cars coming to market, considering any certified pre-owned? Last SUV was a Toyota Sequoia. 220k miles and zip a dee do dah in major repairs. All the bells and whistles. Pre-owned low mileage units are pretty sweet.

Did not see Land Rover on the list either. Yes, my Discovery used up every bit of it's extended warranty to stay on the road, but that's just what you expect with a Disco. Since being sold, LR's have improved a bit. Loved the car, as did Soylent Red. I'd consider driving one again once my convertible bombs out someday.

Lease, don't buy, and see if a LR fits the bill, if not, then you spin it back to the dealership.

My .02c

SGIP

Burn That Belly said:
SGIP, I haven't really given LR a thought. I typically avoid the brands that went defunct a little and got sold off, especially to third world countries *cough* Tata Motors.
Volvo belongs to Geeley, fine PRC motorcar.

Why not Q7?

Back