New Listing - Las Ventanas Plan 2 home in Portola Springs (33 Los Indios)

usctrojancpa

I listed a Las Ventanas Plan 2 home in Portola Springs on MLS late last night.  This floor plan features an open floor plan downstairs along with a downstairs bedroom and full bath.  The home has no neighbors in the back and is turnkey with 2,128sf of living space and 4 bedrooms and 3 full bathrooms built in 2012. The home is listed to sell fast at $950,000.  Not many newer 4 bedroom detached single homes (2010+) out there so this one won't last too long.

PM me or email (mmania001@yahoo.com) if you are interested in seeing it.

First showings will be at the open house this weekend of Saturday, Oct. 28th and Sunday, Oct. 29th from 12-5pm.

Here is the Redfin link:
https://www.redfin.com/CA/Irvine/33-Los-Indios-92618/home/45377998

Pictures and the virtual tour are in the link below:

www.33LosIndios.com

Hope to see some of you guys come out and say hello, especially all the folks that I helped purchase homes at Las Ventanas.  There will be treats as always.  ;)

After visiting OH3 and seeing a 3 Bedroom detached condo list for $1 million this is an absolute steal! A true single family home with a driveway and about a block away from Sand Canyon (practically part of Stonegate). I'm sure the impending bidding war will fetch at least 7 digits. Not sure there is much to choose out there that in this price range that offers as much. I would wish you good luck, but you ain't going to need it!

the.irvine said:
I believe this location is very close from infamous landfill, and toll road. Maybe this is why it is discounted.

At around $450/sf, I wouldn't say that it's all that discounted.  Had 5 agents who called/texted me today asking if they could show their clients the home today and not wait until the open house this weekend.  I get the feeling we might go over list price.  For the record, I was going to buy a Las Ventanas Plan 2 myself back in 2012 until the short sale on my West Irvine home came through. 

USCTrojanCPA said:
Third offer came in late last night...should have another one later on today before counters go out.

Hey... ?best and final? should not be considered a real counter.

You might as well list it priced at $BAF,000.

:)

Did it go into escrow? I dont see it listed for sale anymore. I'm very interested to see what this goes for as we are in the same plan.
USCTrojanCPA said:
Third offer came in late last night...should have another one later on today before counters go out.

firsttimer said:
Did it go into escrow? I dont see it listed for sale anymore. I'm very interested to see what this goes for as we are in the same plan.
USCTrojanCPA said:

First buyer dropped out and we went to the back up buyer.  Once their deposit is received by escrow I'll change the status to Back-up Offer/Contingent.

Got word from escrow that we closed just now.  The closing price is $953,000 or $3,000 over the list price.  Congrats to both the buyer and seller on a smooth transaction.

Back