New Listing - Hillsborough Plan 1B in Aliso Viejo (43 Elderwood)

usctrojancpa

I just listed a Hillsborough Plan 1B home in Aliso Viejo on MLS.  This floor plan features 4 upstairs bedrooms with a large downstairs office/den with high ceilings in the formal living/dining room as you walk in.  The home is turnkey with 2,200sf of living space and was built by Standard Pacific in 1996. It is listed at $925,000.

PM me or email (mmania001@yahoo.com) if you are interested in seeing it.

I'll have an open house this weekend on Saturday, Oct 21st and Sunday, Oct 22nd from 1-4pm.

Here is the Redfin link:
https://www.redfin.com/CA/Aliso-Viejo/43-Elderwood-92656/home/4868041

Pictures and the virtual tour are in the link below:

www.43Elderwood.com

Hope some of you guys come out and say hello.  :)

Wow. $925k for a 2200 sqft property is $420/sqft. Surprised to see the home values in Aliso Viejo higher than older parts of Irvine. I had it in my head that AV would trade at a discount compared to Irvine and TR homes. Congrats.

HMart said:
Wow. $925k for a 2200 sqft property is $420/sqft. Surprised to see the home values in Aliso Viejo higher than older parts of Irvine. I had it in my head that AV would trade at a discount compared to Irvine and TR homes. Congrats.

A similar home like this one in Irvine would trade for $475/sf+ so AV does trades at a bit of a discount to Irvine.

Got word from escrow that the loan has funded and that the transaction has recorded.  The final sales price for the home is $915,000.  Congrats to both the buyer and seller.

RangeRover said:
Congrats! And...you executed again  :)

Thank you sir, execution is everything.  It also helps to have clients to help to get the home ready for me to sell, including staging this home per my recommendation. 

Back