Celebrate kids bday at Disneyland

lovingit

Has anyone thrown a kids birthday at Disneyland?  If so, how does it work and cost?  Does everyone have to pay the cost of admission or do you rent out a dining area and get access to Disney characters.  We are thinking of ideas for our upcoming kids birthday.

Everyone has to pay full price, no discounts.  You can reserve character dining while you're there but it's also full fare for your party.  If you host the party there, I would expect you will pay admission for those that don't have an annual pass.  You'll be out like $2k-$3k before you even eat unless you tell your kid to just pick 1 maybe 2 friend + parents only.
https://disneyland.disney.go.com/events-tours/birthdays/

Just do it at we play loud in lake forest. Kids have blast and you get out out of there for under 1500. Don?t have to worry about anything. 

I wouldn't recommend doing the birthday at Disneyland unless it's just a couple of people or you are very wealthy.  I must say that a birthday brunch at Goofy's Kitchen is nice.

What age are the kids?

IMO Pump it Up is very fun for the younger ones.  They will remember it more.  The area is self contained so it's easier to manage and mingle.  It's reasonably priced...

Goofy's Kitchen is great for kids.  Wouldn't recommend bringing like 40, but for more of the intimate family, great place. 

Back