flipping pizza now my favorite ny style pizza in irvine

fumbling

I went to the Flipping Pizza on MacArthur and Main Street to use the BOGO coupon from the Irvine Company, and was a big fan of the Bronx pizza I got. In my opinion the best NY style pizza in Irvine! Hand tossed dough and crunchy crust and tasty cheese and toppings, and tastes even crunchier the next day reheated in the toaster oven.

fumbling said:
I went to the Flipping Pizza on MacArthur and Main Street to use the BOGO coupon from the Irvine Company, and was a big fan of the Bronx pizza I got. In my opinion the best NY style pizza in Irvine! Hand tossed dough and crunchy crust and tasty cheese and toppings, and tastes even crunchier the next day reheated in the toaster oven.

Love it here too. Except I brought it home one day and not as good. Perhaps have to put in oven to toast it back up.

jmoney74 said:
fumbling said:

Love it here too. Except I brought it home one day and not as good. Perhaps have to put in oven to toast it back up.

I went here based on the T.I. endorsements and also used a BOGO coupon, but this place was awful.

Best NY pizza??  It's a chain from San Diego.

Not enough cheese, not enough sauce, skimpy toppings, and chewy hard crust that tastes like cardboard.

I'm not a pizza snob, but this place sucks.  I did like the parmesan garlic salt, however.  It's the only thing that gave the pizza any flavor.

Back