New Listing - Willows Plan 3 condo in Portola Springs (55 Plateau)

usctrojancpa

I listed a Willows Plan 3 condo in Portola Springs on MLS earlier this afternoon.  This floor plan features an open floor plan with high ceilings in the living area along with a balcony with mountain views.  The condo is turnkey with 1,614sf of living space and 2 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms, built in early 2016. The home is listed to sell quickly at $600,000.

PM me or email (mmania001@yahoo.com) if you are interested in seeing it.

Showings of the home to start on Monday, Aug 21st and I'll have an open house the weekend of Saturday, Aug 26th and Sunday, Aug 27th from 1-5pm.

Here is the Redfin link:
https://www.redfin.com/CA/Irvine/55-Plateau-92618/home/143336380

Pictures and the virtual tour are in the link below:

www.55Plateau.com

Hope some of you guys come out and say hello.  There will be treats as always for all the TI folks.  ;)

"Showings... start on Monday August 21st."

Would be a unique day to preview, hopefully right in the middle of the eclipse.

My. 02c

Pictures looks very clean and uncluttered - it's like they hired a Professional who knows what they are doing and will maximize their selling price! Need to put that guy on my contact list.

On Picture 24 looks like you open the bedroom door and bang there's a stairwell down. Must be careful as some coolaid drinkers here at TI may visit and fall. At least the coolaid isn't as bad as alcohol at Mexican resorts.

I would wish you luck but I have 99.99% confidence you'll be in escrow with 15 days.

Thanks for the kind words gang, the Seller took my recommendations to get the home ready and it looks great.  They decided to price it at $600k to sell it quickly.  There is only one non-model Pan 3 left and it's priced a little over $585k with no upgrades right by the pool so Plateau is definitely priced attractively. Hope to see some of you guys come out next weekend.

Back