Author Topic: Eastwood Village - Grand Opening Avila, Beverly, Morro - Saturday August 12th  (Read 4005 times)

Offline jmoney74

• Irvine dude
  • Certified Irvine Addict
  • Thanks
  • -Given: 424
  • -Received: 337
  • HOA This!
Just came back from EW village- driving in my Honda Civic I looked like an alien. Streets are packed with luxury German cars lol

Was it a green civic?

Offline Burn That Belly

• Yearning for 949 / 714
  • Thanks
  • -Given: 15
  • -Received: 43
I went there at 11:30. It started to get real hot.

Other than that, EW is killing it out there. I also left early because the heat is terrible.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2017, 02:06:20 PM by Burn That Belly »
The Lord is my shepherd and Jesus is my savior

God Bless America

Offline OCLuvr

• Yearning for 949 / 714
  • Thanks
  • -Given: 10
  • -Received: 19
I think EW has low MR, close to freeways, Norhtwood high and that is what driving the demand.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2017, 02:28:52 PM by OCLuvr »

Offline Goriot

• O.C. Resident
  • Thanks
  • -Given: 93
  • -Received: 80
If you don't want to wait in line to have some Sliders, goto PS Elderberry/Juniper.  You can grab all the sliders and sodas you want without waiting in line (0 wait time).

At EW, you have to wait 30+ minutes for some sliders/boba.

Offline Burn That Belly

• Yearning for 949 / 714
  • Thanks
What did you guys think? I thought Morro's backyard was massive! One the largest I've seen.

God Bless America

Online aquabliss

• Thanks
  • -Given: 146
  • -Received: 573
The Morro plan with the big side yard was by far the best.   Inside layout was very thoughtful and landscaping was awesome for the space available.  Not sure all the lots are that big though.

Offline marmott

• Yearning for 949 / 714
  • Thanks
  • -Given: 8
  • -Received: 16
Went to PS and EW today. PS was really not ready. Lol

EW going to sell fast.

At 10am it was ready.  ???

Offline WTTCHMN

• Thanks
  • -Given: 13
  • -Received: 228
The Morro plan with the big side yard was by far the best.   Inside layout was very thoughtful and landscaping was awesome for the space available.  Not sure all the lots are that big though.

Side yard was nice but the his-and-her master closets were so tiny.

Offline jmoney74

• Irvine dude
  • Thanks
  • -Given: 424
  • -Received: 337
  • HOA This!
Went to PS and EW today. PS was really not ready. Lol

EW going to sell fast.

At 10am it was ready.  ???

I meant that it wasn't like EW. Not ready for prime time.

Offline irvinehomeowner

• The Unicorn Hunter
  • Thanks
  • -Given: 1856
  • -Received: 3293
  • 3CWG
Visited these 3 last weekend, Beverly was weird as you needed a code to get into each model, we didn't go through the sales office but just followed some people into 2 of the models.

All of these, even the high 3000sft homes had similar floorplans. Bedroom in front, pass by a staircase, kitchen/great room in the back. Go up the stairs, master usually to the left, if there is a loft, that's to the right, 2 bedrooms and a laundry room down the hall.

Seriously, $1.7m for these? At least that basement model at Auburn was different.
Once you go 3-car garage... your junk can never go back.
3CWG: 3-Car Wide Garage
FCB: Foreign Cash Buyer
I recommend:
www.irvinerealtorsite.com
www.loansbyjw.com

Offline Burn That Belly

• Yearning for 949 / 714
  • Thanks
Visited these 3 last weekend
Seriously, $1.7m for these? At least that basement model at Auburn was different.

1) You missed the unlimited free boba and free ice cream sandwich.

2) Price of everything is rising, a.k.a. inflation. Food costs are getting more expensive too. CA Minimum wage is rising every year.

3) Construction costs are going up because since 2008, the entire housing industry lost over 50% of construction workers and the industry did not regain them back since. So price of labor also went up.

Prices are the way they are today for these reasons.  My price curve for EW shows the non-linear trend, it is slightly exponential.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2017, 04:27:34 PM by Burn That Belly »

God Bless America

Offline marmott

• Yearning for 949 / 714
  • Thanks
  • -Given: 8
  • -Received: 16
From what I've heard land pricing is driving new home prices way up. Even in PS5.

Offline WTTCHMN

• Thanks
  • -Given: 13
  • -Received: 228
Visited these 3 last weekend, Beverly was weird as you needed a code to get into each model, we didn't go through the sales office but just followed some people into 2 of the models.

All of these, even the high 3000sft homes had similar floorplans. Bedroom in front, pass by a staircase, kitchen/great room in the back. Go up the stairs, master usually to the left, if there is a loft, that's to the right, 2 bedrooms and a laundry room down the hall.

The code must be to force you to go to sales office to get it since there isn't a fence around the models.

You should go look at Padova in OH.  There's only so much you can do with the floorplan a 4 bedroom stucco box with a lot the size of a postage stamp, but Shea managed to mix it up a bit so not your typical IP floorplan.  Thought the linear shower drains (comes standard) were interesting.

Talk Irvine Links

[Recent Posts]
[FAQ / Rules]

Site Supporters

Related Links

Recent Posts