Eastwood Village - Grand Opening Avila, Beverly, Morro - Saturday August 12th

Burn That Belly said:
85C Bakery, Coolhaus Ice Cream and The Burnt Truck will be out there!! Who's going, I'm going. I'll be the guy in the TIC polo shirt.

mGn4saw.png

"Portola Springs' Newest Neighborhoods Grand Open Saturday August 12th!"

Looks like TIC hired some Chinglish copy editors.

I can only imagine all the FCB's showing up at the wrong neighborhood on that date.

Pre sales event is this weekend at Avila.

I'm surprised about grand openning on the 12th for Elderberry because the pre sales event is supposed to be that day.

ew is tour ready now (I think a lucky few have been in some of the models already), ps5a needs a little more work.

And then there's Altair, almost ready as well, anyone know the grand opening?
(Cmon TB folks, free plug, can't have YF be the only hype man here)

I don't know the TB side of Altair but Lennar initially said September for models but possibly late August.

Most of the Lennar models can be walked now after 3pm, they won't let you go earlier because city inspectors maybe present.  They don't bother asking you to sign a waiver or put on a hard hat.  Plus there's usually a path around the sales office in case you just want to walk in without signing in.  Appliances are mostly in, decorator items are not but at least you can see the layout of rooms, etc.

It's cancelled, aparently city of irvine was too slow to approve the models and sales office.

Oh and I noticed these new models aren't fenced off so you don't have to drudge through the sales office first.  That part is nice.

Went to PS and EW today. PS was really not ready. Lol

EW going to sell fast.

Just came back from EW village- driving in my Honda Civic I looked like an alien. Streets are packed with luxury German cars lol

the.irvine said:
Just came back from EW village- driving in my Honda Civic I looked like an alien. Streets are packed with luxury German cars lol

Was it a green civic?

I think EW has low MR, close to freeways, Norhtwood high and that is what driving the demand.

If you don't want to wait in line to have some Sliders, goto PS Elderberry/Juniper.  You can grab all the sliders and sodas you want without waiting in line (0 wait time).

At EW, you have to wait 30+ minutes for some sliders/boba.

Back