Baby kidnappings in Irvine

Loco_local

I read this on Nextdoor.  Is there any truth to this or are my neighbors listening to too much Alex Jones / Infowars and reading too much Russian-infused fake news facebook posts?

Just a word of caution to all! The Police Departments in Irvine and surrounding cities are not forthcoming about the latest current crimes!
There have been many attempted and actual kidnappings of babies and toddlers under 3 years old! They grab any baby that they can,  go to the airport and are able to board a plane without needing ID for a baby 3 and under as it is not required.  Many children have been intercepted at the airport by the PD.  Apparently the police are not telling the public as they do not want to create Mass Hysteria!  They are only informing those families that have encountered this crime!  This has happened at the Splash Pad at the District and a couple of the the Target Stores!  It is usually to male foreigners as they work as a team & it is not just one team!!!  Please DO NOT, take your eyes off of your babies, buckle them into the carts or your strollers!!  I am speaking from experience as a
friend had this actually happen and a family member was approached but she able to thwart this from happening.  Our cities are no longer safe and the Irvine bubble is now broken!!!
PLEASE PLEASE watch your little ones...I can not fathom having a innocent baby/tot kidnapped and never seen again!! God Bless!

Loco_local said:
I read this on Nextdoor.  Is there any truth to this or are my neighbors listening to too much Alex Jones / Infowars and reading too much Russian-infused fake news facebook posts?

Just a word of caution to all! The Police Departments in Irvine and surrounding cities are not forthcoming about the latest current crimes!
There have been many attempted and actual kidnappings of babies and toddlers under 3 years old! They grab any baby that they can,  go to the airport and are able to board a plane without needing ID for a baby 3 and under as it is not required.  Many children have been intercepted at the airport by the PD.  Apparently the police are not telling the public as they do not want to create Mass Hysteria!  They are only informing those families that have encountered this crime!  This has happened at the Splash Pad at the District and a couple of the the Target Stores!  It is usually to male foreigners as they work as a team & it is not just one team!!!  Please DO NOT, take your eyes off of your babies, buckle them into the carts or your strollers!!  I am speaking from experience as a
friend had this actually happen and a family member was approached but she able to thwart this from happening.  Our cities are no longer safe and the Irvine bubble is now broken!!!
PLEASE PLEASE watch your little ones...I can not fathom having a innocent baby/tot kidnapped and never seen again!! God Bless!

thanks for posting but wondering if it's just hoopla.  Everytime I go to the airport, I have to have a lap infant boarding pass to get my kid through. 

Actually, the rule is under 2 for being a lap child.  Any child over 2 needs their own ticket.  Agents also ask for proof of age when checking in.

Back