Mountain Lion Spotted at Tustin Stater Brothers

To be fair, Stater Brothers does have a superior meat department. I can see how this might have happened.

The SoCal Lion population is terribly inbred and facing extinction. Hope they can capture this one safely and send it back into the Santa Ana mountains.

My .02c

SGIP

Soylent Green Is People said:
To be fair, Stater Brothers does have a superior meat department. I can see how this might have happened.

The SoCal Lion population is terribly inbred and facing extinction. Hope they can capture this one safely and send it back into the Santa Ana mountains.

My .02c

SGIP

Maybe we can bring it to Irvine have them snack on some of our coyotes.

iacrenter said:
Soylent Green Is People said:

My .02c

SGIP

Maybe we can bring it to Irvine have them snack on some of our coyotes.

A mountain lion wouldn't survive in Irvine with all the bad drivers on the roads.

Shockingly, I buy more beef at Stater Brothers than Costco.

Their meat department butchers go from store to store.  For the location near me it's early mornings.  So if there's something specific you want, you can call ahead or visit the store to speak with the butcher and they will get it or cut it for you.  In addition to steaks, I had really nice ox tail (meaty with fat trimmed) packaged for me previously.

Back