Avila at Eastwood

the.irvine

I think this is planned to open in summer time. Avila would compete with homes in PS5 such as Elderberry? Maybe not

The size and features of the homes in Avila and Elderberry look similar including the elevation. It's just a matter of location and cost - where the buyer really wants to be and what his/her budget is.

Wow, now it's over $500/sf. 

In comparison to Calistoga, they are selling around $450/sf.

Here's lot map for this lot 7 contains Avila, Beverly, Morro and Piedmont.

Avila has a lot of good lots.  Several lot at the cul-de-sac has really large lots (the largest one are over 11,000 sf) and there are several lot back against Hicks Canyon Trail with no neighbor behind.

Avila's model home is on Imagination Trail. 

index.php

Burn That Belly said:
the.irvine said:
marmott said:
Some prices appeared on their website:https://www.richmondamerican.com/ca...y-new-homes/irvine/avila-at-eastwood-village/

Plan 1 (2400sqft): $1,243,500
Plan 2 (2600sqft): $1,313,500
Plan 3 (2850sqft): $1,360,500
Plan 3X (2850sqft): $1,440,000

WOW. Very highly priced.

What you folks think on 510$+ per SQFT?

It's zoned to the #1 USnews ranked HS in Irvine. Nobody should expect anything less. OH3 will surely be even more than this, I'll bet my dirty socks on it.

Portola HS will be #1 in Irvine in a few years. I'll bet my H Mart bell peppers on it!  :)

Those cds lots are nice, but the street noise will be a factor.  Especially INTERSECTION street noise.  If I'm not mistaken, remember there is a asphalt factory somewhere going N on Jeffrey past Portola.  Edison power station is across the street as well, but sort of hidden so not too much of an eyesore like Trellis.

Burn That Belly said:
Prices aren't that bad at all. Seriously. People are paying $930k+ for Helenas. Yet, these start at 1.285k and its a SFH. So for 28% more money, you get a big giant SFH and $125 hoa fee.  Totally worth it.

Pass on Helena. (Its attached, but not attached)

Latest info for Avila. Note that base prices are shown as previously posted price sheet had builder upgrades included for the first phase. Very Strada-like in size and floor plan layout.

Computer was down at the office so I couldn't get a site plan showing what plans went where or
phase locations.

Attachments

• Avila Site.jpg
    Avila Site.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 186
  • Avila Prices.jpg
    Avila Prices.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 341
  • Avila Info.jpg
    Avila Info.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 231
How are the sales? They called me today to tell me phase 1 is still available. They only had 6 homes so I though it would sell out fast(er).

I got called and also decided to wait along. Seem to me I was 1 of thousands signed up, yet I already get call. I was one of the most recent signed up interest list.

Hmm this could be a good or bad depends on your  take.....

Back