cabinet contractor?

dethman

anyone used a reliable contractor to add some additional cabinets?  they would have to do some matching to our current ones.  i have an area by the dining that i would like to add some for storage with glass shelves, a countertop, and add a a wine cooler and drink fridge.  didn't see too many cabinet guys on the general 'list' at the top of this forum.

the builder's cabinet maker says they are not allowed to install anything in the home 18 months after close.

and yes eyephone i'm sure the ROI is terrible on installing cabinets.  thanks.

dethman said:

The ROI might be good for this upgrade. Make sure it matches your other cabinets.

dethman said:
eyephone said:
dethman said:

The ROI might be good for this upgrade. Make sure it matches your other cabinets.

thanks.  ;)

Try Prime-tech cabinets. The are locate right here off of Tustin Ranch road and dyers. They manufacture and fabricate cabinets locally.

I went with Cabinets Plus in Santa Ana.  Our service rep recommended them, and we were quite pleased with the work.  They had the same white shaker style cabinets already in the home, and they were able to customize exactly what we wanted.  I was also able to source the hardware knobs directly from the supplier to match the rest of the home, and Cabinets Plus was more than happy to install them as part of the project.

They were on the pricier side, but they were more flexible with the customizations we wanted.

Back