Wholesome Choice

It's pretty gross to,read the details but don't you think all markets have some amount of roaches and rats? 

It's like when they asked Willie Sutton why he robbed banks and he said "that's where the money's at".

aquabliss said:
It's pretty gross to,read the details but don't you think all markets have some amount of roaches and rats? 

It's like when they asked Willie Sutton why he robbed banks and he said "that's where the money's at".

No.  I've haven't seen any Albertsons, Ralphs, Whole Foods, or Trader Joe's ever reported.

In recent memory, the only other supermarket around here that was cited was Ansar Gallery (also rats & roaches).  Super Irvine was cited too, but it wasn't vermin-related.

It must be the Trump effect.

Their sister store on University that closed was nasty. Everything expired. Rotten produce.

WTTCHMN said:
aquabliss said:

No.  I've haven't seen any Albertsons, Ralphs, Whole Foods, or Trader Joe's ever reported.

In recent memory, the only other supermarket around here that was cited was Ansar Gallery (also rats & roaches).  Super Irvine was cited too, but it wasn't vermin-related.

I see a lot of stores with rat traps outside of them. The last one I noticed was the Ralphs on Culver.

Back