Handyman or General Work Recommendation

I've reviewed the list of Vendors/Contractors, reached out on yelp, houzz, and amazon services with no avail.

I'm looking to mount garage tool cabinets across the entire backwall (20') and need 1 or 2 additional people to help.

These cabinets are very durable and heavy and require attention to detail when wall mounted (floating).  18 gauge stainless steel, dual-walled doors, the works.  The locker cabinet alone are 200+ lbs.

Does anyone know someone or have used someone to assist with their DIY projects?  Haven't had much luck in with all the sources mentioned above.  Thanks in advance!

id_rather_be_racing said:
I've reviewed the list of Vendors/Contractors, reached out on yelp, houzz, and amazon services with no avail.

I'm looking to mount garage tool cabinets across the entire backwall (20') and need 1 or 2 additional people to help.

These cabinets are very durable and heavy and require attention to detail when wall mounted (floating).  18 gauge stainless steel, dual-walled doors, the works.  The locker cabinet alone are 200+ lbs.

Does anyone know someone or have used someone to assist with their DIY projects?  Haven't had much luck in with all the sources mentioned above.  Thanks in advance!

Are you on nextdoor?

Back