Suggestion On New Homes

Mety

Our family is currently living in Irvine and we are trying to move into a bigger place.
We are considering Eastwood, Stonegate, Portola Springs, and possibly Beacon Park.
Just wanted to know if there's been anyone suffering from new construction areas with dust.
I have pretty bad allergy in general so I was a little concerned.
I would think since Stonegate is already an established village, there would be less dust and noise pollution?
But new homes are always kinda attractive.
Would appreciate any thoughts. Thanks in advance.

What type of home are you looking for? Single family, detached condo, or attached condo? How many bedrooms, price range, etc?

If you buy in a brand new village where development is still on-going - yes, expect noise and dust. They start around 7:30am and work until about 4pm.

Stonegate and parts of PS are fully complete and only have re-sales. Eastwood still has a good amount of construction remaining (probably another year or two years). Beacon Park isn't even close to complete.

Mety said:
Our family is currently living in Irvine and we are trying to move into a bigger place.
We are considering Eastwood, Stonegate, Portola Springs, and possibly Beacon Park.
Just wanted to know if there's been anyone suffering from new construction areas with dust.
I have pretty bad allergy in general so I was a little concerned.
I would think since Stonegate is already an established village, there would be less dust and noise pollution?
But new homes are always kinda attractive.
Would appreciate any thoughts. Thanks in advance.

No dust issues. Only see it when neighbors do their yards.

@best_potsticker
Thank you for your feedback. Our budget is from 600K-900K.
While we can put 20% down on 900k+ homes, we're also thinking we should just put more % on downpayment for a less expensive property.
We might eventually move up later on, but for now we don't mind attached townhomes as long as it has good floor plans. (Less attached walls, High ceilings, etc)
@jmoney74
That's good to know. lol

Back