Signal of T-MOBILE is so bad

jayden

I'm moving my new home in  Eastwood village.I found there is no signal in first floor.only in the second floor has mobile phone signal.T-MOBILE is so sucks.I have to only change to AT&T plan.

Yes T-Mobile is so sucks.

I had T-Mobile in Woodbury, had to cower in one corner of the house to get a signal.

jayden said:
I'm moving my new home in  Eastwood village.I found there is no signal in first floor.only in the second floor has mobile phone signal.T-MOBILE is so sucks.I have to only change to AT&T plan.

Verizon is so not sucks.  You should chooses that ones.

You should always enable WiFi calling when at home, even if you have good signal because WiFi will help with call stability.

Most wireless carries will give you a home cellspot for free.

Cell service in Irvine is spotty in general, especially in the newer villages. It doesn't matter what provider you have. I know people with Verizon in Orchard Hills who have no service on the first floor of their home due to the insulation and building materials - but have good reception on the second floor.

AT&T will be just as bad. You should enable wifi calling on your device and it'll improve your reception a lot. Or, go to a TMobile store and ask for a cell spot, which will boost your signal. It's a $25 deposit, no other fee.

wow you guys are mean ;)

Make sure you switch to WiFi calling. You'll have to call your provider to make sure you can turn this feature on on your phone.. then restart your phone.

best_potsticker_in_town said:
Cell service in Irvine is spotty in general, especially in the newer villages. It doesn't matter what provider you have. I know people with Verizon in Orchard Hills who have no service on the first floor of their home due to the insulation and building materials - but have good reception on the second floor.

AT&T will be just as bad. You should enable wifi calling on your device and it'll improve your reception a lot. Or, go to a TMobile store and ask for a cell spot, which will boost your signal. It's a $25 deposit, no other fee.

This.  It's a common issue with all these new homes, the insulation is so good that it bloke out cell signal.  No matter how close your home is to the cell tower, reception inside the house are all very poor.

lnc said:
best_potsticker_in_town said:

This.  It's a common issue with all these new homes, the insulation is so good that it bloke out cell signal.  No matter how close your home is to the cell tower, reception inside the house are all very poor.

Verizon is legit bad in PS3.. outside.

jmoney74 said:
wow you guys are mean ;)

Make sure you switch to WiFi calling. You'll have to call your provider to make sure you can turn this feature on on your phone.. then restart your phone.

sorry?unfortunately,my device is not iphone,but HUAWEI.

Go to your nearest T-Mobile store and ask for a cell spot. It plugs right into your router and you'll get full LTE throughout your home.

Back