Irvine Pokemon Trading Card Game League

laundrocat

Hi Everyone, Good Morning...

If you like Collecting, Trading & Playing the Pokemon Trading Card Game, my son (8-years) and I are trying to gather players & parents to join us.  Bring your Cards and Binders, we will Battle, Trade, Learn the Game and make new friends this summer.  This is a free program open to everyone of all ages.

We had an awesome time we had yesterday (father's day)..!  A nice little group of kids forming.  I'm Giving away tons of Pokemon Cards & helping your child build their mini decks to battle and to keep.  We are Not a drop-off program; but we do have indirect supervision if parents like to stick close by.  Nice and Cool A/C during the heat of the day on Sunday & Fast library WiFi; feel free to bring your other table-top board games get ready to make new friends & have fun together. See you on next Sunday..!

Pokemon Trading Card Game Summer League
Every Sunday 2pm - 4pm
Heritage Park Regional Library
14361 Yale Ave, Irvine, CA 92604

Attachments

• Irvine City League Logo.png
    Irvine City League Logo.png
    163.5 KB · Views: 137
Another Great League last Sunday; our little group is sure growing, great time to be had, kids bringing their own cards, trading and learning...

Website is now up:http://irvinepokemon.weebly.com/

Will keep updating and posting, thanks for reading & coming out...

Attachments

• IMG_20170625_143447.jpg
    IMG_20170625_143447.jpg
    461.4 KB · Views: 165
  • IMG_20170625_153350.jpg
    IMG_20170625_153350.jpg
    485.5 KB · Views: 152
OMG, we had over 8 kids with parents came last Sunday, thanks to the members here for showing up!  I had such a blast teaching and giving cards away.  The league literally is like 4-weeks old and we are already packing out 3 library tables.  Come out tomorrow during the scorching heat of the day and into the nice library AC, I think I'll be teaching the kids how to evaluate the Rareity and Value of individual cards, so they won't be taken advantage of when trading at school with friends...

See you there...

Back