Pocket Doors on Den entryway?

ParasolParker

Has anyone here installed pocket doors on an entryway? We have a den, with a wide entryway that needs to be closed off somehow as it is the office I work from.  Looking for options to avoid having kids run in and out as I work lol.

What cost should I expect? are there other options I can consider? recommendations of who can do something like this?  I attached some ideas I found online that may work..

Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_4002.PNG
    IMG_4002.PNG
    881.1 KB · Views: 220
  • IMG_4004.PNG
    IMG_4004.PNG
    498.1 KB · Views: 199
I would also consider a French door in the middle with fixed windows to the left and right of the French door.

qwerty said:
I would also consider a French door in the middle with fixed windows to the left and right of the French door.

Ah yes! I don't know why I didn't think of that.. My brain always seems to go to the MOST expensive solution.. crazy considering I don't have the budget for a huge project haha

I have a barn door on my den and wanted to share that although it does offer privacy, the noise carries through a lot. Looks good though.

They have glass sliders to enclose the office/loft on one of the model homes in Lake Forest.  Looks awesome.  I wanted to look into getting this but my wife killed it... Probably super expensive anyhow.

23pchj.jpg

90u6u0.jpg

Back