Is $800k the new going rate for attached 3br townhomes in Irvine?

I think in a lot of places, 3br homes can be considered true starter homes.  Maybe you rent an apt for 1br or 2br, but when you start a family, maybe you look for a 3br starter home.  So starter homes are approaching $1M here.  Man I need to make more money...

ur right on , tristania phase 7 prices were announced last saturday. Guess what..

they increased home prices by 60k from the last phase on all their plans... 753k for an attached townhome on all sides 1554 sql ft... it made me wanna puke my guts out  :-\

If you look at some newer projects and newer resale homes, you'll see that 3-bedroom attached condos are generally closed to $700k than the are $800k.

And you know what, they are not building much more of these 3BR attached starter homes, especially in the TIC developed villages.

After CVE and Delano in EW, there is only one other under $800k 3BR attached condo coming up in the TIC developed villages.  And that is the Lantana clone located at PS-4B and there will be only 124 units. 

There will be few others coming up in the GP but the 3BR attached condos are pretty much done in the TIC neighborhoods. 

brutepunk said:
ur right on , tristania phase 7 prices were announced last saturday. Guess what..

they increased home prices by 60k from the last phase on all their plans... 753k for an attached townhome on all sides 1554 sql ft... it made me wanna puke my guts out  :-\

is the 753K  price for Residence 1?

that is affirmative ,  it was 690 in the previous phase.
residence 2 - 763k  - 700k previously
residence 3  - 790k - 728k previously
residence 3Z - 819k - 790k previously

this is without any upgrades done, if am not mistaken....
They will say it's a premium lot, but the normal lots are 5k lesser than these inflated prices. So that argument doesn't hold much water.

They basically figured they were getting so much interest , that they took it to such levels, we made this happen.  :eek: 8)

brutepunk said:
that is affirmative ,  it was 690 in the previous phase.
residence 2 - 763k  - 700k previously
residence 3  - 790k - 728k previously
residence 3Z - 819k - 790k previously

this is without any upgrades done, if am not mistaken....
They will say it's a premium lot, but the normal lots are 5k lesser than these inflated prices. So that argument doesn't hold much water.

They basically figured they were getting so much interest , that they took it to such levels, we made this happen.  :eek: 8)

Wow....thats such a huge price increase!!

not quite 800, I'd still gander low to mid 700s, especially when you consider the new GP offerings.

Sterling at Parasol Park is so cheap in comparison because its literally a skip away from the power substation.  Not much is actually in the 600s either, most of the offerings are 700 as well.

The new 3 bedroom attached townhouses at Central Park West off Jamboree and 405 have a base price of $1.4 million. That?s with Santa Ana school district and all the released phases have already sold out.

Back